Senior Front End Developer
We are currently recruiting for a new role working for a highly prestigious Accountancy firm based in beautiful offices in Canary Wharf. One of the largest multinational professional services firms are seeking an exceptional Senior Front End Web Developer to join their innovative Creative Services Group within the in-house design team, based in their superb London headquarters in Canary Wharf.
As the Senior Front End Developer you will be working alongside high profile clients, the Web Development Team and the Creative Director, to ensure innovative creativity and quality is delivered to the clients. This new senior role will also include some managing of various members of the team to provide direction and guidance, whilst working closely alongside the Creative Services Manager to ensure all processes and procedures are in place for a collaboratively working department. This position will also oversee Web Development work that enters the studio, certifying that all client deadlines and expectations are met and upheld at a high standard.
We are looking for a candidate with a strong creative focus who is highly driven to produce high-quality deliverables and results within the client brand guidelines. This Web Development role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is seeking the next step in their career within an organisation that is rapidly growing and is innovative within their market.
- Implement team personal development plans based on team performance reviews.
- Design and UX, front end development of user-friendly user interfaces.
- Run the progress of the technical development, design, and build of web applications, supplying a range of digital products and services.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage numerous projects.
- Recommending clients on the best technical solution whilst educating and influencing clients to choose effective and functional designs and deliverables within their timeframes, based on their brief.
- Follow UX/UI and digital branded guidelines.
- Remain well-informed of digital media trends, technologies, and developments.
- Inform the team with the client, specifications, design targets and standards, development process, techniques, and tools to support the project.
- Collate with the project manager and management team, to discuss project impediments, required resources, and any possible delays in completing projects.
- Innovative with the ability to implement problem solving initiatives.
- Eager to learn and develop new skills to support the growth of the team.
- Excellent client relationship management skills.
- Calm and experienced personality, to be able to manage a team and as an individual, often under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Collaborative and proactive approach, with Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Significant experience for developing Mobile First website.
- Familiarity in developing SPA’s and mobile applications - AngularJS preferred, VUE.js would be beneficial.
- Excellent knowledge in Web API, RESTful Web Services design alongside evidence you can write testable, extendable and maintainable code.
- Good understanding of cross-browser quirks - IE browser support is a main priority.
- Experience translating Adobe Photoshop/XD work into responsive mark-up.
- Knowledge of QA processes and procedures.
- Knowledge in SharePoint 2015 would be useful but not essential.
Although this new role is an initial 12 month contract, the position is most definitely with the view to be made permanent after the initial 12 month period. This new exceptional contract opportunity to work for a very exciting multinational professional services firm also offers an outstanding competitive full benefits package and a generous bonus structure. If this fantastic opportunity fits your job search, please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYF’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted, you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful, and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you.
Menswear Graphic Designer
Closing 1 August 2020
Principal Visual Designer
Closing 1 August 2020
- Auto Trader
Want more Senior Front End Developer jobs?
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.