Senior Financial Copywriter
We are looking for a Senior in-house financial copywriter with experience in delivering insightful and engaging campaign messaging focused on ultra high-net-worth individuals, family offices and private corporations, with a strong emphasis on direct and social media channels.
As part of the design team, the writer will ensure that the content is clear, consistent, contextually relevant and adhere to the Private Bank’s brand and tone of voice guidelines.
They will not only bring their experience to the team but also be a clear communicator and enthusiastic copywriter, driving forward the experience and solving problems for customers as well as stakeholders. This role is for someone with a proven track record of effective communication, innovation, and high-level content problem-solving.
You will have hybrid working arrangements to include working within the client’s design team and LEAP’s head office based in Clerkenwell with some work from home flexibility to be discussed.
- Collaborating closely with other members of the Design Team, the Marketing team as well as external partners.
- Creating a wide range of integrated copy content across multiple channels and platforms.
- Ensuring that high standards and brand tone of voice are upheld and adhered to across all copy.
- Responsible for managing copy content across each design project from initial conception to final delivery.
- Editing and proofreading existing copy will also be required.
- Encouraging best practice with clear and succinct messaging.
- Operating across the EMEA, APAC and LATAM regions as the dedicated resource for the B2C sector.
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Relevant experience in writing in a banking or financial industry.
- Able to work within strict brand guidelines in a corporate environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Client-facing experience preferable.
- Can work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Committed to understanding the company’s goals and prepared to actively seek more effective ways to achieve them.
- Well-organised and able to prioritise between multiple tasks.
- Ability to work both independently as well as within a team.
- A second language in either German, Chinese or Spanish would be beneficial.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior Content Designer
Closing 25 January 2023
- London, Oxford
Senior UX Copywriter (12-Month FTC)
Closing 24 January 2023
- Sky UK
- perm, remote, temp to perm
Digital Copywriter and Content Manager
Closing 25 January 2023
- perm, remote
Want more Senior Financial Copywriter jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Staff Writer jobs, Writer jobs, Proofreader jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.