Senior Event Producer
The Creative Engagement Group is an unusually shaped communications group that creates moments that inspire lasting change. We partner with clients to provide employee engagement, learning & training solutions, scientific engagement and capability building, all underpinned by applied behavioural science. We engage internal and external audiences through the creation and delivery of live & virtual experiences, film, branded content, immersive and interactive content.
At The Creative Engagement Group, we work with an international blue-chip client base across business categories with a particular strength in healthcare. Our business is made up of seven divisions: WRG, The Moment, Forty1, Logicearth Learning Services, Axiom, Cormis & Just Communicate.
A bit about the role:
As a Senior Producer in the TCEG family you will:
- Ensure the highest standards of quality in all areas of production and event delivery, both physical and virtual.
- Embrace the agency’s vision and values whilst continually seeking ways to build stronger and long-lasting initiatives which bring the values to life.
- Provide high quality creative briefs, idea generation, campaign executions across all media, ensuring all communications deliver the Create Unforgettable ethos.
- Deliver income targets and margins set for the assigned accounts/projects maximising revenue opportunities whilst providing best value for the client.
- Ensure team members are effectively managed, coached, mentored and encouraged to develop their talents and skills.
- Take responsibility for the team and suppliers on-site ensuring all H&S and best practice is met.
- Adhere to TCEG code of business conduct, and comply with all company policies and procedures, ensuring compliance of all activity with relevant regulatory bodies.
- Ensure that project teams are familiar with and are working to company procedures t all times.
- Actively build and sustain positive client relationships, providing continuous agency support and direction by understanding the brand, business and client’s market/s.
- Develop agency relationships (alongside the Client Engagement Team) with designated clients to ensure key contacts become advocates of WRG within their organisation.
- Actively promote the full range of services that are available within WRG and The Creative Engagement Group to build the strength of the business relationships through delivery of value-added services.
- Maintain a broad supplier and freelancer network to ensure that the agency works with the best people in the industry.
- Continuously adapt and adjust approaches to remain fresh, cutting edge and ahead of the industry curve.
- Acts as an ambassador for WRG and The Creative Engagement Group.
- Ensure our commitment to delivering the highest quality in all our events, both physical and virtual, exceeding. customer expectation and continually improving and innovating our service so that we deliver our sustainability commitment.
What will you be doing day to day:
- Delivering high quality and engaging live and virtual events with oversight of both the strategic content and technical delivery.
- Manage assigned production teams managing their project work flow and ensuring they meet the required quality standards.
- Lead the delivery of creative and compelling pitches working alongside all service lines and capabilities in the Group.
- Effectively deliver client activity through active team management and engaging partner, freelancer and supplier support.
- Consistently provide high level creative and strategic thinking that drives solutions for clients and inspires the team.
- Mentor, guide and engage with junior team members in order to develop our stars of the future.
- Ensure teams produce and update all project documentation (budgets, project plans, schedule, contact reports, etc.).
- Ensure that sustainability targets are met on all assigned projects.
- Actively seek new and engaging technology and solutions to further TCEG’s creative output.
- Take an active role in the department attending team meetings, show and tells and supplier visits.
What do you need to have:
- A passion for delivering engaging content in both physical and virtual event settings.
- High expectations of quality and flawless service delivery.
- Highly developed project management and people management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the highest level of professionalism.
- A good knowledge of delivering events in the Pharmaceutical market.
- Ability to lead, mentor, develop and engage with assigned teams.
- Fantastic customer service ethic driven by a Client centric mentality.
- Commercially minded – an effective negotiator with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills with a keen eye for attention to detail.
- Proactive, organised and methodical.
- Punctual and deadline driven.
- Confident and engaging presenter.
- Sound technical knowledge.
Want more Senior Event Producer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Producer jobs, Events Coordinator jobs, Events Manager jobs, Development Producer jobs, Events Producer jobs, Executive Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.