Senior Director, Content and Brand Marketing and Communications
As Senior Director, Content and Brand Marketing and Communications, you will form part of the senior leadership team for Audible UK. You will oversee the expansion of Audible UK “beyond the audiobook” from an audience, marketing and communications perspective. Your team will develop a deep understanding of existing and prospect audiences and create approaches for ensuring our content, creative and messaging resonates with these audiences to drive acquisition and engagement.
Your team will own all creative, brand and social output for existing and future members, along with all content focused marketing, communications, Corporate Social Rresponsibility and events. You will work closely with our customer insight team to develop a deep understanding of Audible’s prospective and existing members and, as a key leader within our UK commissioning panel, ensure that knowledge is considered in all content commissioning and marketing decisions.
You will lead a dedicated team of brand, content marketing, PR and content promotion leaders and their teams’. This position reports to the UK Country Manager.
· Define and jointly own the UK Marketing, and communication strategy and delivery of key KPI’s, with specific focus on audience, brand, social, PR and content led communications.
· Own messaging and communications across all channels, for both prospects and existing customers based on in-depth analysis, marketing research and customer insights.
· Lead the team towards delivery of world-class content and product messaging that drives awareness, consideration and ultimately engaged usage of Audible.
· Lead UK brand development, partnering with global teams to ensure top level brand alignment and leading local direction and execution.
· Act as the UK brand champion for Audible UK, ensuring all employees understand what it means and how to support it.
· Be responsible for key messaging for both internal and external consumption.
· UK business ownership of Audible Original business, across podcasts and longer form content, including its financial and strategic outcomes.
· Work with our customer insights team and own audience segmentation to guide content commissioning and prospect and member targeting and engagement.
· Work with business intelligence and data science teams to predict and measure the financial impact of marketing and content investments.
· Leverage customer insight and listening data analysis to represent the customer as a key decision maker within content commissioning leadership group, deciding which titles to invest marketing and merchandising support in to drive desired business outcomes.
· Lead the team responsible for marketing of Audible Originals releases, ensuring campaigns reflect positively on Audible’s brand and drive competitive distinction, interest and engagement within target audiences.
· Responsible for the in-house design/in-house creative services team, delivering best-in-class assets against key internal KPIs.
· Increase member and prospect engagement through innovative content development and promotional material capture
· Expert knowledge of a wide variety of marketing theories and techniques with a track record of delivering major cross channel campaigns.
· Proven ability to turn corporate objectives into strategic business plans and drive commercial success within an entertainment and / or content-based business.
· Proven ability to lead high performing teams both directly and indirectly through influence.
· Excellent analytical skills and ability to generate and quickly execute upon actionable recommendations based on the synthesis and analyses of qualitative and quantitative data sets, that at times may conflict.
· Natural ability to focus on big ideas that drive significant change but enjoys diving deep into the details.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
· Exhibit excellent judgment and relentlessly high standards.
· Be skilled in building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders and peers.
· Experience with a mobile first / app-centred company.
· Passion for books and / or audio entertainment.
Snr. Creative Director, Prime Video
Closing 30 September 2020
Community & Social Manager-Publishing
Closing 3 October 2020
Want more Senior Director, Content and Brand Marketing and Communications jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Director jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Content Director jobs, Brand Director jobs, Communications Director jobs, Marketing Director jobs, Strategy Director jobs, Head of Content jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.