Senior Digital/UX Designer - Market Leading Company, BirminghamThis job listing has expired
This highly successful hybrid estate agent with their HQ based just south of Birmingham are seeking a highly creative Senior Digital/UX Designer with a ‘Mobile first’ approach to design to join their in-house digital design team.
They’re rapidly developing their brand and need a Senior Digital/UX Designer who can step up to the mark and work with the rest of the team and push their brand into the next level of UX design.
You will need to be a hands on Digital/UX Designer with an excellent understanding of UX and customer journeys and be able to work with a talented in-house front-end team that will build all designs coming out of the UX/design team.
As Senior Digital/UX Designer you will require the following skills and experience:
• Strong design background and portfolio showcasing a variety of excellence in digital design.
• ‘Mobile first’ approach to designs.
• A User Centric design approach to projects which set out to improve user experiences and increase on-site conversion.
• Can take a sketch into a wireframe, a basic prototyping, a design (A/B split-testing would be highly advantageous)
• A collaborative attitude and a willingness to showcase developing design concepts within the team and to other departments.
• An understanding of Google Analytics to identify areas of improvement by measuring website performance and on-site behaviour would be highly advantageous
Essential Design tools:
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Illustrator
You do not have to be able to use all of the following but an understanding of/or similar tools is important.
You’ll need to be hard working, enthusiastic and willing to go the extra mile. A can-do attitude is key. If you are passionate about design, your career and you would like to develop your skills within UX and customer journeys, then this could be the role for you.
To apply please forward your CV and samples of your Digital/UX design work asap.
Senior Digital/UX Designer
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Creative Director for The Sofa and Chair Company
Closing 11 November 2017
- The Sofa And Chair Company
- London (West)
- perm, temp, temp to perm
Software Tutor - video / design / web for Academy Class
Closing 16 November 2017
- Academy Class
- temp, part time, from remote
- £15,000 to 30,000 p/a
Want more Senior Digital/UX Designer - Market Leading Company, Birmingham jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.