Senior Digital Project Manager - Agency - London - £50,000
Senior Digital Project Manager - Digital Agency - London - £50,000
This Creative Agency are looking for a Senior Digital Project Manager to join their team where you will be responsible for managing a team ensuring the consistency of the digital requirements strategy throughout the project process. You will be getting involved with the Client meetings; coordinating internal and external parties to ensure a smooth end to end delivery of all agreed activity with their Clients
You will need to have;
* At least 3 years' experience with end to end web build project delivery in an agency environment
* Experience working with corporate communications / IR websites
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
What you will be doing;
* Attending client meetings, presentations, project de-briefs, cost negotiations
* Attending new business meetings and pitches representing their team and brand
* Ensure the projects are deliver within the agreed deadline and budget
* Develop business relationships with their Clients
If this sounds like the right role for you then please do get in touch.
Artworker for Wunderman
Closing 19 February 2018
Technical Project Manager - Contract
Closing 20 February 2018
- Sphere Digital Recruitment
- temp, temp to perm
- £350 to 400 /day
Want more Senior Digital Project Manager - Agency - London - £50,000 jobs?
Want to find more Studio Manager jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Digital Creative Services Manager jobs, Digital Producer jobs, Creative Services Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs, Traffic Manager jobs, Producer jobs, Studio Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.