Senior Digital Product Owner - 5 Month FTC
THE ALLSAINTS TEAM:
Here at AllSaints we are proud to be a customer centric global team. Our vision is to make the coolest clothes to evoke emotion for our customers, worldwide.
Everything about our style and creativity is curated in-house, from store design and construction to our brand image, digital presence and clothing design. We are truly an agile business: we work at pace and take responsibility for making a difference.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
We are looking for a highly organised, motivated and talented Senior Product Owner to join our energetic and talented team. You will help to shape, define and deliver change to drive the evolution our Digital proposition, which will be key in underpinning AllSaints’ ambitious plans for growth in this area. You will have a real voice in the future of our platform whilst being a member of a lively and engaging team. You will work closely with our business and technical teams, and third party partners to make our exciting plans a reality!
WHAT WILL I BE DOING:
- Work with business stakeholders to define, document and sign-off requirements.
- Prioritise the Digital roadmap backlog in collaboration with line manager and senior stakeholders, in line with business value and ROI.
- Support idea generation, gap identification, feature prioritisation, and feature definition for digital products.
- Management of backlog, creation and elaboration of the user stories.
- Assess business opportunities and projects that drive key business metrics to justify new projects based on business metric improvements.
- Document and on-board new business processes and technologies, and ensure adoption from business teams.
- Lead the delivery of digital projects and features, including development, QA and UAT, adhering to agreed governance processes and standards.
- Communicate status and progress reports, ensuring risks and issues are surfaced and managed.
- Cross-pollinate effectively with other project teams to identify and manage any dependencies or risks/issues across projects.
- Perform analysis to balance business needs, customer needs and technological capabilities when designing website features and enhancements.
- Strong awareness of latest consumer expectations and digital trends, adapting plans and priorities to suit.
- Build relationships throughout the Digital and Technology teams and broader business that inspire confidence and trust.
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE:
- Recent experience working in a similar role within fashion retail.
- Recent experience working on an eComm replatforming project within fashion retail.
- A proven track record delivering across a broad range of functional Digital and Omnichannel areas (such as checkout & payment, mobile, in-store digital, delivery proposition, user experience, CMS, checkout, on-site search and merchandising, personalisation, analytics, digital marketing, SEO, international, ERP/OMS/CRM integration)
- Strong understanding of eCommerce platform technologies.
- Customer-focussed, with a strong understanding of customer behaviour, user experience and commercial drivers.
- Experience working with onshore and offshore development teams.
- Proven experience in embedding and championing new business processes.
- Experience managing multiple initiatives simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organisational skills with a rigorous attention to detail.
- Experience with agile and kanban techniques.
- Working knowledge of Atlassian products, including JIRA and Confluence.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to influence at all levels.
- The ability to contribute and lead meetings with confidence.
- Able to build strong, trustworthy, working relationships with a fun, enthusiastic attitude to work.
ABOUT THE STORE AND TEAM:
You’ll be working in our East London Studios based in London’ vibrant Shoreditch with perks and benefits offered from local businesses including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty. Studio Location. Approximately a 10 minute walk from Liverpool Street Station and a 5 minute walk from Shoreditch High Street.
WHAT WE STAND FOR:
Customer Centric We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers.
One Team We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas.
Work at Pace We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind.
Take Responsibility We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future.
Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll be challenging yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there and you’ll be working within an environment that rewards hard work and innovation. Internal promotion is the norm not the exception and you’ll be supported in your ambition to reach the next step of your career.
You’ll be working in our East London Studios based in London’ vibrant Shoreditch with perks and benefits offered from local businesses including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty. In addition to this we offer a competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee uniform allowance and discount.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to working with you.
Digital Product Owner
Closing 20 December 2020
- perm, from remote
Closing 12 December 2020
- AO World PLC
Want more Senior Digital Product Owner - 5 Month FTC jobs?
Want to find more Product Development Manager jobs, Product Development Director jobs, Chief Product Officer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.