Senior Digital Producer
The Senior Project Manager / Producer is responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of all types of digital projects within the agency. The Senior Project Manager / Producer will gather requirements, define the project scope, deliver project documentation, develop estimates and project plans, and ensure smooth project execution for their respective agency clients.
Projects may include end to end application development of any kind, technical platform enhancements, the production of creative assets for digital platforms and any other elements that sit within iris’s ‘areas of flex’ such as digital campaign delivery.
Part of the role may be to manage and mentor more junior project managers ensuring the continued development of the Project Management (PM) team.
The Senior Project Manager / Producer has exceptional attention to detail, is process driven and able to partner effectively with both clients and internal teams. The Senior Project Manager / Producer must be able to deliver single complex or a combination of multiple projects seamlessly, irrespective of their knowledge in executing such projects.
As one of the senior members of the PM team, the Senior Project Manager / Producer is also expected to provide insights and potential improvements to everyday work.
The role will require the following:
- Strong core project management skills but ability to flex where required.
- Ability to work collaboratively with Iris client services teams.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Experience of delivering both end to end mobile / web application builds and digital comms.
As part of the ONE Production team, it is expected that you are able to pick up work that sits within our ’areas of flex’.
We have specialist Producers in these fields for Producers/PMs to lean on for advice and expertise and it is our expectation that as a Senior Producer/PM, you are keen to develop skills in new areas alongside your core strengths.
At Iris, digital is woven into everything we do. Our approach to production is to ensure that we are connecting the dots with all platforms to ensure truly integrated work.
We expect all of our Producers/PMs to approach work with an integrated mindset, ensuring that all platforms are considered in the creative and pre-production stages.
As a Producer/PM, you will be expected to be involved in projects from the initial kick off stages, all the way through to final delivery.
We expect you to add value to the project not only in the production stages, but also within the creative development stages by working with the team to ensure that we are maximizing the potential.
How you'd spend your day:
- Excellent working knowledge of project management tools such as MS Project with the ability to coach junior members of the PM team members on their appropriate use.
- Monitor the quality of all aspects of all projects: scope, risk, schedule, budget, quality, delivery on time on brief on budget and all associated client communication.
- Work closely with the Deputy Head of Project Management and key stakeholders and communicate with clients and teams on an ongoing basis on all client group production processes and status.
- Prepare business requirements, reports and feasibility studies and provide digital production consultation to the client, account, strategic, creative and production teams in the management of the project lifecycle process and defining individual project requirements.
- Execution of new business pitches from a project management perspective to ensure potential work is scoped and priced correctly.
- Effectively encourage communication with other areas ensuring a smooth and productive flow of work.
- Ensure consistency in overall PM team communication, methodology, best practices and team management.
What we're looking for:
- Extensive Digital PM/production experience in a creative or digital agency environment.
- A passion for creating great creative work.
- Ownership of multiple projects with budgets of at least £150k.
- Versatility – having delivered a broad range of digital projects.
- Flawless project management skills with adaptive use of the appropriate methodology depending on the needs of the client.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong negotiation, mediation and facilitation skills.
- The ability to create and manage third party relationships at a senior level.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills.
- A strong understanding of waterfall and agile methodologies.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and recruit on talent alone, regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, religion, education, class, sexual orientation or disability. We champion diversity and believe it not only benefits, but enhances our creativity, our company and the wider society at large. We are For The Forward.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior Producer – 6m FTC
Closing 22 August 2021
- Sky UK
- perm, remote, temp to perm
Digital Content Creator
Closing 12 July 2021
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- perm, remote, temp to perm, from remote
- £30,305 to 35,129 per annum
Producer, Programming - CNN
Closing 23 August 2021
Want more Senior Digital Producer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Project Manager jobs, Digital Producer jobs, Project Manager jobs, Development Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.