Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Wallis/ Evans
We’re looking for an accomplished Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join a fantastic retail group based in London. You will be joining a high-performing digital team with a focus on delivering traffic and revenue targets across two well-known high street brands.
As Senior Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for setting out the strategy to drive the Wallis and Evans brands forwards delivering high quality visits with a focus across all acquisition and retention marketing channels. This is a complex role which demands strong leadership and influencing skills.
Reporting in to the Digital Director you’ll manage a team of 7. Working alongside this dedicated team you’ll deliver consistent growth across all of the marketing channels. You’ll seek new opportunities and channels which are suited to our brands with the aim to drive brand awareness and performance.
DAY TO DAY
- Responsible for the creation and execution of the digital marketing strategy spanning all channels.
- Budget management across two brands and all digital marketing channels to drive cost effective and quality demand for the brand achieving acquisition and retention targets.
- Drive both of the brands forwards within the digital marketing space getting buy-in from key stakeholders within the business to trial new opportunities suitable for our target market.
- Work alongside the team analyst to provide detailed analysis on each of the channels to report back to the brand on performance.
- Own and manage third party relationships with key suppliers to ensure maximum value is generated for the brands.
- Campaign ownership on an end to end basis.
- Manage senior stakeholder relationships with other business units and functions.
- A self-starter who is a customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and an enthusiastic team player.
- Strong background working in digital/performance marketing, preferably within a fashion retail environment.
- Experience in planning and actioning multiple, complex, multi-channel marketing programs, utilising appropriate techniques and tools to ensure and measure success.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills are a must.
- Agency management are also crucial to this role.
- Experience of managing a high-performing team.
- Ability to build strong relationships across all touchpoints from within the brands, group and with external agencies and partners.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work well under pressure to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Detail orientated with proven communication and presentation skills on both an individual and formal level.
- A proven desire to find ways to continually improve the customer experience in a digital environment.
- Established analytical skills and experience managing to ROI targets.
THE EXCITING PART
- Early finish Fridays during Summer!
- 25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
- Stunning London offices with a restaurant, bar and beauty salon to always look and feel your best
- Regular sample sales to refresh your wardrobe at fractional prices
- Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
- Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
- Events to support our diverse range of charities
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.
Marketing Manager - Kellogg's
Closing 31 August 2018
Midweight Conceptual Graphic Designer for Innocent
Closing 11 September 2018
- temp, temp to perm
Want more Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Wallis/ Evans jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.