Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Columbia Records
You will report into the Head of Marketing at Columbia Records and will deliver marketing and digital strategy, planning and execution including social growth and campaigns, content and community engagement, and digital advertising for domestic and international (priority artists).
You will be responsible for planning, executing and analysing best in class digital marketing campaigns, in line with commercial objectives and approved M&P budget. The role will integrate seamlessly with the wider Columbia marketing team as well as core business functions across Sony Music UK & International.
Responsible for working closely with social agencies and artist management to drive audience growth & engagement, content strategy, advertising and innovation into all plans and will be able to deliver in all these areas with analytical and creative thinking.
What you'll do:
- Develop and implement digital marketing and content / communication plans to drive loyalty and advocacy both with fans and grow audience with an emphasis on short-form platforms including TikTok / Instagram Reels.
- Drive digital and new technology innovation to position artists, Columbia and Sony Music as industry leaders
- Collaborate and build day to day working relationships with Sales teams to ensure excellence and integration of marketing strategy
- Develop and implement individual strategy across artist’s key platforms ensuring a consistently engaging audience experience.
- Work with Marketing, Digital Creative & Creative teams to direct act’s social assets for optimum performance (ie. TikTok engagement)
- Work alongside CRM team to grow & engage Domestic and International audiences. – ensuring subscriber targets are set and plans in place.
- Work with in-house media team to build digital media plans that work alongside (cross platform) holistic media plans, adhering to approved project budgets.
- Ensure timely delivery of all digital aspects of a marketing campaign in line with core project and approval route milestones, within budget
- Communicate with internal & external artist teams, which may include, A&R, management and artists, on a regular basis to address concerns, manage expectations and maintain a good working relationship
- Work alongside social agencies / artist management to provide all relevant assets and data for social growth. Including constant evaluation of social strategy; with a particular focus on short-form video content ( TikTok / Reels) (in-line with overall strategy)
- Work with label analyst to generate regular reports and insight interpret overall campaign performance to ensure KPIs are met.
- Monitor changes in the market, with an emphasis on the industry, competitors and campaigns.
Who you are:
- You will already have digital marketing experience, ideally from a record label / distributer, entertainment brand or social agency that works across music
- You will need excellent project management skills, be able to prioritise and manage a varied roster of artists (both domestic and international)
- We are looking for someone who is completely immersed in internet culture and aware of current tiktok, meme and other trends and also emerging platforms and technology
- idea generation - we want you to innovate!
- You will be able to demonstrate experience of influence and negotiation with internal and external stakeholders, including artists and artist management
- Creative thinking with the ability to share ideas, vision and plans with clarity to multiple stakeholders
- You will have a passion for the Columbia roster and show enthusiasm for both international and domestic artists
What we give you:
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- An excellent range of benefits, like private medical cover, a generous pension scheme, life assurance and income protection, plus loads of music biz perks
- We invest in your professional growth & development
- Time off for a winter recess
As an active part of a culturally and socially diverse society, Sony Music’s aim is that our workforce is diverse and inclusive. Sony Music is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
We employ, retain, promote and otherwise treat all employees and job applicants according to their merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We apply this policy without regard to any individual’s sex, race, religion, origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Fashion Brand Manager
Closing 31 December 2022
- Harvey Nichols
Communications Manager, UK
Closing 26 January 2023
Closing 4 December 2022
- Welwyn Garden City
Want more Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Columbia Records jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Communications Executive jobs, Communications Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.