Senior Digital Designer
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Senior Designer to join our team. This role includes creating and defining ideas through from concept to completion. With a hands-on approach and working with the team you’ll define, craft, and iterate solutions for our industry-leading clients and internal IP.
Join our talented team:
As part of our creative team, you’ll be working closely with our Creative Director, Studio Manager, Client Services team, Copywriters, and Strategists. You’ll be responsible for the creation and development of ideas with particular focus on their visual appearance and, with knowledge of design and production processes, you’ll create work that engages by ensuring the messages are strengthened through meaningful visual execution.
Your everyday and you:
As part of your role, you will be:
- Working collaboratively across a variety of design projects.
- Interpreting briefs, taking them from concept development, through to final delivery.
- Presenting ideas and design concepts internally and to clients.
- Providing support and developing the skills of the junior designers.
- Supporting new business opportunities.
- Developing and working in line with brand guidelines.
- Taking ownership of workload, prioritisation, and time management.
- Gaining in-depth knowledge of our clients’ businesses, audiences, and commercial challenges.
- Contributing to the culture of the business.
- Discussing, and understanding, project requirements.
- Bringing the brand story to life through intelligent, impactful design ideas and visualisations.
- Advising, and scoping project requirements working with the Strategy department and Client services.
- Working with the wider team to brainstorm design ideas, user experiences.
- Presenting design thinking and executions internally and at client presentations.
As part of your role, you will have:
- A keen interest in design, fresh ideas and creative insights.
- A strong knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- A sound knowledge of final artwork, production, and print processes.
- Confidence using Figma or Adobe XD.
- Responsibility for your own workload and work to tight deadlines, but equally be a team player who can collaborate.
- Excellent mentoring skills to help develop junior members of the team.
- Great communications skills and can liaise with appropriate departments and external freelancers to meet excellent standards of design quality.
- A portfolio that demonstrates a proven track record in creating stunning brands, print and digital.
You may have:
- Motion design skills including After Effects/Premier.
- 3D knowledge (preferably Cinema 4D).
- Experience in photography or an interest in developing this skill.
As well as a competitive salary, you will receive:
- Up to the equivalent of 38 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays). This is made up of 24 days holiday plus 3 days over Christmas, 6 life balance days (a half day each month to do whatever you want), and an additional holiday for each year of service, up to a total of 5 extra days.
- Early finish on a Friday.
- Private health insurance which covers pre-existing conditions, cancer care and gives cashback for routine optical and dental treatments.
- Life assurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
- Half yearly profit share.
- £1000 for referring a new hire.
And we offer:
- Hybrid working and flexibility across our Manchester, Macclesfield, and Leeds offices.
- Access to a personal trainer/nutritionist, free fruit, and breakfast.
- Mental health support and access to professional therapists through ‘Spill’.
- Twice yearly peer feedback and performance reviews, tailored personal development plans and objectives.
- Access to industry accredited professional qualifications through our IPA membership.
- Employee voice, we consult our people on matters affecting them and encourage participation in surveys, our suggestions box and employee awards.
- A social buddy, monthly agency socials and events put on by our culture committee.
- All supported by a culture driven by great work, team collaboration, passion, honesty, and mutual respect for everyone.
TrunkBBI is an integrated marketing agency focused on creating engaging, immersive and highly creative experiences for brands. We are a collaboration of some of the top names from network and bespoke agencies, brought together to deliver a boutique experience and service to clients.
Unique in our approach and our desire to do things differently, we build client teams that combine the best of abilities in design, dev, tech, content, engagement and performance. Our belief in our approach ensures we produce brilliant results for clients.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Designer - Homeware
Closing 5 April 2023
- N Brown Group plc
£Competitive + Benefits
Senior UX Designer
Closing 18 February 2023
- Auto Trader
User Experience (UX) Designer
Closing 24 February 2023
£Competitive salary & benefits on offer.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.