Senior Digital Designer
About The Role:
Entain is one of the world’s largest sports betting and gaming groups (FTSE 100), operating both online and in the retail sector. With offices across five continents and licences in more than 20 countries, we operate some of the most well-known and iconic brands in the industry with more than 250 years of combined history – names such as Ladbrokes, partypoker, bwin and Coral.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Digital Designer to be responsible for the creation of strong marketing design work for all online marketing channels for the Ladbrokes Coral brands. As a Digital Designer, you will be part of a team of specialist highly skilled Digital Designers who are tasked with producing engaging & effective on brand visual communications for customers both internal and external.
The role requirements and responsibilities involve collaborating with the more senior members of the team on tasks to learn, develop and deliver the optimum end results, assisting junior team members in their day to day development and form good working relationships with colleagues and clients to contribute to a positive and creative working environment.
The Senior Digital Designer works in the Digital Design Team and reports to the Digital Design Manager.
- Responsible for the production of high quality design work for all Ladbrokes Coral online and offline marketing activities to ensure the delivery of world class visual communications within the gaming sector.
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of strong and dynamic content from conception through to final production. This will involve researching, brainstorming and creating concepts in collaboration with the design, editorial and web content teams and relevant clients/ stakeholders, working from an initial brief to final sign off.
- Ability to be communicative and collaborative in face to face meetings and throughout ideation processes to ensure the brief is met.
- Work closely with Brand, Gaming, Marketing, Product, VIP, and other internal teams and various third parties to develop concepts and ideas that deliver the high quality customer experiences on brand product websites and in marketing communications.
- Create and maintain effective content for the brand web page CMS (content management system) according to the relevant requirements brief.
- Contribute to department and work related meetings as required to best perform the role and to achieve open channels of constructive communication in areas of ideation and strategy.
- Quality check and proof all personal design and production output to ensure completed work is error-free, meets the brief, and achieves the desired design standards and brand guidelines. Assist with proofing the design production of the junior members of the team.
- Ensure work produced is consistent with the creative direction and brand guidelines defined by the Director of Creative.
- Ensuring the effective maintenance of creative content on client websites ensuring all design work is optimized for best practice
- Support the more junior members of the design team by sharing advice, assistance and encouragement.
- Maintain strong working relationships with team members, creative studio teams in other locations, stakeholders and establish good, effective communication levels required to provide effective design advice and guidance to clients.
- Review and proof (Inc. sign off) all digital design deliverables to ensure all content is complying with Brand guidelines and regulatory frameworks including CAP
- Proactively provide support to the Digital Design Manager & Creative Studio Manager on a daily basis, be a team player and actively seek out opportunities to assist the team.
- Providing feedback and recommendations to assist the Digital Design Manager to obtain sign off from/for business
- Following and delivering best practice Design methodology and process throughout the team to ensure the delivery of design consistency and customer centricity
- Responsible for the upkeep of the visual elements of all brand communications.
- Maintain full awareness and understanding of appropriate legislation for relevant channels and ensure all activity is approved by Compliance and Legal team(s); ensure that all materials are consistent with License conditions and code(s) of practice; ensure all staff are trained and familiar with Responsible Gambling requirements and knowledge is consistently and effectively updated
- Proactively research industries, market trends and competitor reports to have a full understanding of competitors and other markets to be able to make suggestions for new ideas, technology and thought methods
- Maintain a relevant and current skillset by keeping abreast of new technique, technology and design trends and undertaking regular reviews & training courses to advance capabilities and provide up to date expertise to the business.
- Previous experience in the creation of digital products, platforms, Web & Mobile experiences, Mobile applications.
- Excellent Adobe Photoshop & illustrator skills, able to produce production-ready assets for developers.
- Understanding of Flash animation, video editing, motion graphics knowledge (after effects) preferable.
- Good understanding of User Experience, User Centered Design and Responsive Web Design on mobile platforms such as iOS and Android.
- Ability to create simple, effective, engaging web graphics.
- Knowledge of printing processes, preparing artwork for printing is beneficial.
- Skilled in 3D design tools such as 3DS Max, 4D Cinema is advantageous.
- Good understanding of Brand guidelines & design principles for offline and online media
- Good communications skills (written, verbal and presentational)
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to develop good working relationships with internal and third party service providers
About The Company:
We’re Entain. Powered by our very own technology and building products that push boundaries, Entain is home to a global family of more than 25 well-known brands and over 24,000 people, but we all play for the same team. When we win, we win together. Our vision is to be the world leader in betting, gaming and interactive entertainment by bringing moments of excitement into people’s lives. We will achieve this through our focus on sustainability and growth, driving change in the fast-paced world of entertainment.
Diversity and inclusion at Entain:
As a global employer, Entain is committed to providing a safe, fun, and inclusive culture where our people feel like they truly belong. We are a multicultural business that values, celebrates and respects individual differences, so whatever your sexuality, gender, gender identity, ability, age, race, religion or belief, you will have a voice here, and the space to do your best work. Our diverse internal networks provide the support for you to express your views and make a positive difference.
Wellbeing at Entain:
We want our employees to feel healthy and supported at home and at work. That's why we have our Well-me programme, which provides information, tools and training to help our people look after their mental and physical wellbeing in ways that matter to them.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior UX/UI Designer (m/f/d)
Closing 12 March 2022
- London / Remote
- perm, from remote
Closing 12 March 2022
- Landor & Fitch
Closing 13 March 2022
Want more Senior Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.