Senior Digital Designer
There's no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. We're a team of 41,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence. Be part of framing the future with us. You'll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here.
In the Creative Studio, there’s nothing that excites us more than finding talent, fuelling it, then letting it fly. Whether it’s developing the careers of our staff or investing in a new tech platform, we love knowing that we truly keep tech moving forward.
Ultimately, we get excited by interesting individuals and we want to feed this individuality, empowering our people and customers to enjoy technology so they can achieve and do amazing things.
The purpose of this role is to create world class digital creative for Currys PC World and Carphone Warehouse brands that has impact, personality and is engaging, to ensure we are constantly challenging and innovating the ways we communicate to best help customers enjoy amazing technology.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for:
- Bringing life and personality to the emails we send to our customers and the posts we share through our Social channels.
- Suggesting creative solutions to constantly improve ways to better engage with our customers through these channels.
- Working within exiting brand guidelines but also explore new and innovative ways these can be tailored to suit digital media channels.
- Creating and maintain visual style guides for the email marketing department.
- Discussing creative feedback from clients and offer creative solutions to challenges.
You will need:
- Thorough working knowledge of the latest Adobe Creative Suite with excellent Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills.
- HTML 5 Rich Media banner design experience.
- Understanding of Ad servers platform esp. DoubleClick, Sizmek, etc.
- Proficient working with After Effects.
- Strong layout, typographic, visualising and retouching skills.
We’re one team and we celebrate all of the great things you do. One way we show our gratitude is by giving you access to a range of lifestyle benefits, including:
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Discretionary/Performance based bonus.
- Colleague Discounts (shopping, cinema, food discounts etc).
Beyond that, we'll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you'll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We're building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.
Senior Business Analyst (Solution Designer)
Closing 8 December 2020
- Newcastle and Manchester
Product/UX Design Internship
Closing 27 January 2021
- Red Gate Software Ltd
Want more Senior Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.