Senior Digital Designer
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Senior Digital Designer to bring Charlotte’s creative vision to life on all digital platforms. You will manage all digital creative output, including e-commerce and Digital Marketing - translating our global campaigns into the digital sphere, whilst always keeping consistency and attention to detail at the heart of your projects.
You will be a strong and talented Digital Designer with a great eye for typography and layout, plus a thorough understanding of digital best practice standards. You will also have experience working closely with UX teams and Front End Developers, keeping the user journey at the forefront of your projects and understanding platform capabilities and limitations.
You will be able to interpret briefs, be extremely organised and manage your own projects from conception through to completion. In addition, you will have experience mentoring and managing designers. You will be driven, organised and able to inspire and motivate a team to deliver consistently innovate design solutions. Reporting to the Head of Brand Design, you will be responsible for the brand visual identity across all digital channels, ensuring beautiful and consistent creative at all times.
- Leading primary and secondary campaign site updates.
- Translating global campaigns across all digital platforms, adopting a 360º approach and striving for consistency across all channels.
- Developing online exclusive campaign concepts with guidance from Head of Design & Design Director.
- Diligent approach to ensuring all content is optimized for multiple devices.
- Create aspirational yet commercial digital designs.
- Keep up-to-date with digital developments to create engaging and current digital content.
- Develop digital style guides to ensure consistency across all digital platforms.
- Work closely with UX Team to establish best practice standards and to develop clear and concise user journeys, wireframes and initial digital design concepts Work closely with the e-commerce team to ensure correct execution of all graphics for the website.
- Work with the content team to produce digitally considered assets, including photography and video.
- Manage junior and mid-weight designers.
As a talented and experienced Senior Digital Designer with a creative eye and self-motivated drive, you thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment, love to be busy and enjoy working on multiple projects. You’ll have excellent visual and verbal communication skills with fine attention to detail. Your work is always to the highest standard and you enjoy working with people at all levels. Most importantly, you’ll have a passion for beauty and fashion.
BA in Graphic Design and significant professional Digital Design experience.
Highly competent with Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite.
Experienced and highly creative designer.
Excellent typography and layout skills.
Good communication and presentation skills.
Strong time management skills.
Excellent attention to detail.
A nimble approach to working, with the ability to juggle multiple briefs.
Closing 30 August 2020
- Oracle UK
Senior Footwear Designer, Mens - Maternity Cover
Closing 1 September 2020
- Ted Baker
Want more Senior Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.