Senior Digital Designer
Senior Digital Designer
Department: Design Studio.
What's the Job?
Responsible for designing and producing visual content across website's and E-commerce marketing channels to deliver a relevant and engaging customer experience, maximise conversion and drive sales.
What will I do?
* Work closely with Global Head of Studio and Content to design visually compelling assets and content for our global responsive websites and social sites.
* Work closely with the E-commerce Marketing Manager to deliver engaging and consistent content for email, affiliates, re-targeting, social media and display advertising channels.
* Create designs that respond brilliantly to all devices whilst demonstrating a user-centric approach.
* Ensure all digital creative & front-end content produced is on brand, accessible, useable and meets best practice standards.
* Become a key stakeholder in the strategic development of innovative digital projects and campaigns.
* Support the design of internal digital communication materials and presentations for the wider business on an ad-hoc basis.
* Effectively manage your own workflow to deliver on time to the deadline.
* Lead by example and provide guidance in executing design best practice.
* Coach and develop Junior Designers, up-skilling and inspiring them to create market leading customer experiences.
* Conduct continual analysis of competitor activity both onsite and across digital marketing channels, as we ll as the key market trends.
What skills and qualities will I need?
* Proven experience working in a Web Design role within a retail ecommerce environment, luxury brand or online editorial with substantial experience in responsive design.
* Outstanding creative and graphic design skills with the ability to demonstrate clear understanding of brand identity ideally within a luxury market.
* Demonstrates understanding of UX/UI with experience in wire-framing customer journeys and prototyping.
* Applications should include portfolios that showcase a strong selection of responsive, desktop/tablet/mobile landing pages, app design, email campaigns and social banners.
* Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
* Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS with working experience of HTML email production.
* Experience of using a CMS to upload and manage content, previous experience with Demandware would be particularly advantageous.
* Sound understanding of cross browser and email compatibility, SEO, accessibility and usability design for the web.
* Ability to deliver exceptional content to strict deadlines within a fast paced retail environment essential.
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
Closing 14 June 2019
- Black Sun Plc
Closing 15 June 2019
- Casual Films
- £30,000 to 40,000 p/a
Want more Senior Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Digital Illustrator jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Web Developer jobs, Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, SEO Specialist jobs, Illustrator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.