Senior Digital Designer
Cipher Corp Ltd (SPYSCAPE) is an innovative entertainment technology company, seeking a superstar Senior Digital Designer to join our international team and help us expand our SPYSCAPE brand ecosystem.
SPYSCAPE is a fast-growing premium brand that creates stories and experiences to inspire people to discover their superpowers and their inner superheroes.
In the physical world, SPYSCAPE HQ in New York City is the no1 rated new experience in New York City. It features seven core experiential zones and recently created the first ever official James Bond exhibition in the USA.
In the digital world, we’re now creating a new mobile experiences platform that combines interactive narratives with geolocative adventures. These play out in real-time (like the TV series 24), in the real-world (like PokemonGo!). We have also built a unique skills assessment methodology and scoring algorithm to illuminate individual personality, skills and attributes. Developed with top psychologists and a former Head of Training at British Intelligence, this program gives people an inspiring detailed dossier of their own attributes and potential.
We are seeking a customer-centric Senior Digital Designer with a proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You’d join our small digital production team and make an immediate impact by designing products that will support our business as we continue to scale. In this role, you will work with our core team of engineers and product managers, while working cross-functionally with marketers and customers to design, build, and launch mission-critical initiatives. We need someone creative who can help ensure we are shipping exceptionally high-quality products.
If you have the knack and the desire to build impactful digital products, we want you on our team!
Due to the remote nature of this role, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. The ideal candidate will be in a time zone no more than 2-3 hours different to London. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
Key values we are looking for:
Adaptable, responsive, proactive, articulate, efficient, team player.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and product managers (in the UK and USA).
- Create and optimise wireframes, prototypes, style guides and user flows, and effectively communicate your ideas using these methods.
- Present and justify your design decisions whilst adhering to and developing the SPYSCAPE brand guidelines. All design should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles.
- Stay up to date with the latest changes in digital design standards.
In the first week, expect to:
- Onboard and integrate into our culture, studying and learning the SPYSCAPE product suite.
- Get to know your colleagues and the current projects in flight.
In the first month, expect to:
- Work cross-functionally with the Product Manager to understand and prioritise your high-level roadmap of deliverables.
- Start collaborating closely with the development and marketing teams.
In the first three months, expect to:
- Ship features that deliver high business impact.
- Be fully embedded into the projects in flight.
- Monitor and measure the success of your initiatives against company goals.
In the first year, expect to:
- Deliver on the roadmap priorities and promises.
- Ensure your team has an incredible record of building impactful products in a timely and elegant fashion.
- Have owned the SPYSCAPE brand and made some significant contribution to the brand identity.
- Five or more years of experience and proven track record.
- Strong portfolio.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, Figma.
- Experience with Design Systems.
- Understanding of basic front-end languages: HTML5 & CSS3.
- A love and passion for great design.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Graphic & Digital Designer
Closing 12 October 2022
- Adecco Global IM
£35,000 to 40,000 per annum
Senior App Designer
Closing 26 August 2022
- Virgin Media
- Manchester / Hammersmith / Remote
- perm, from remote
UI / UX Designer
Closing 29 August 2022
- Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham
£Competitive with great benefits
Want more Senior Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.