Senior Digital Designer
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 98,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility.
That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
We are currently looking for Senior Digital Designer to join our busy and thriving Studio department in Bewonder*.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about creating digital ideas as part of integrated brand, communications, placemaking and other experience driven solutions to help connect people with places.
Reporting to the Associate Director - Digital Lead, the Senior Digital Designer is a critical role demonstrating creativity, leadership and executional excellence. The role will involve working extensively across the agency in creating digital and integrated solutions that solve our clients’ problems.
The Senior Digital Designer will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Taking design responsibility for the full digital lifecycle from concept to completion.
- An excellent understanding of UI, UX and interaction design.
- Working alongside and with Studio, Strategy, Content and Client service colleagues to make sure digital proposals and ideas are fit for purpose, integrated and on brief.
- Work closely with the Associate Director - Digital Delivery to ensure alignment, integration, efficiency and quality of delivery through digital channels.
- To drive consistently high standards and approaches throughout the team and the wider business.
- A strong eye for, and attention to, detail.
- Excellent time management skills coupled with an ability to work across a diverse number of projects, solving problems and managing shifting priorities.
- Being a self-starter. Being able to take initiative and work independently.
- Being able to present your ideas in an engaging and convincing way, demonstrating their relevance to client briefs and adapting your design in accordance with feedback.
Leadership & Collaboration:
- Acts as a positive role model, leading by example, promoting a one team behaviour, as aligned to the Bewonder* values.
- Proactively share knowledge with the Bewonder* team working to upskill the agency’s digital understanding and capabilities.
- Represent Bewonder* and collaborate amongst broader JLL departments including Consulting, Managed Services, Work Dynamics, Residential and Agency.
Qualities & Personal Attributes:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a digital creative role either in-house or in an agency.
- A passion for excellence in creating digital solutions.
- Experience in creating and supporting the delivery of digital projects across multiple digital channels.
- An understanding of customer needs and journeys together with an appreciation of the role of all channels in moving customers along those journeys.
- A diverse, polished portfolio which includes web design, wireframes, and UX/UI.
- Strong interpersonal skills – it’s imperative you enjoy working in a close-knit team.
- Persuasive and confident style of communication.
- Self-motivated with a desire to deliver to high standards, and to promote this quality in others.
- Solutions not problem focused attitude.
- A good communicator within Bewonder, the wider JLL business and with clients.
What you can expect from us:
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!
JLL Privacy Notice:
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may get in touch with us.
Other jobs you may be interested in
UX Designer - Loyalty & Support
Closing 14 April 2023
- Farringdon / Hybrid
Closing 21 May 2023
- Paddy Power
Senior Interaction Designer - 12 Months FTC
Closing 17 May 2023
- Virgin Media
- perm, freelance, temp to perm
Want more Senior Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.