Senior Digital Designer for Salmon
Senior Digital Designer required to join of team of UI Designers, UX Designers, Content Producers, and Insight Analysts.
We are looking for someone on a permanent basis to be based from London or Watford.
This role is ideal for ambitious designers who want to work at the forefront on digital product design, working with leaders in different industries as part of a collaborative, supportive and creative team.
Working with the biggest brands across multiple industries, we are drivers of change, responsible for tackling complex briefs and helping companies become more innovative and forward looking. This role will put you at the centre of addressing big questions that businesses are currently facing. We are, right now, shaping a multitude of industries through strategy, creativity and craft.
You will be working as part of a dynamic team that manages our client’s digital channels from the creative ownership of websites to the visual representation of the brand across the digital estate such as social and marketplaces.
Being A Senior Designer at Salmon:
- You will apply your creative thinking and rationale to ensure designs meet the objectives of the brief.
- You will create layouts and visual designs across multiple platforms and products, meeting both user and business needs.
- Your role will pay an integral part in assisting senior leadership in the production of content for client Keynote or PowerPoint presentations
- You will help develop digital brand guidelines for our clients and ensuring the application of brand guidelines when executing concepts.
- It will be your job to ensure quality deliverables and handovers to interactive developers, 3rd party suppliers and clients.
- As a Senior Designer at Salmon you will play an active role in client meetings sharing your creative leadership.
Talented, enthusiastic, focused, eye for detail, professional. Keen to learn and find new ways of doing things. A team player who is proud of your work and wants to share with everyone! You like working in a fast-paced environment and are driven by the desire to improve the online purchasing experience for everyone, no matter what they are buying and from where!
You will be client focused and be willing to be flexible when required to make them happy, including working at client locations.
The techy bit…. we need you to be really great at:
- Excellent design skills, proficient in the latest versions of Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator are essential. Proficiency in Keynote and PowerPoint for presentation formatting and styling.
- Creative, yet meticulous. Detail oriented with a keen sense of craftsmanship.
- Great attitude, strong work ethic, excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage own projects and to work quickly and accurately to tight deadlines.
- Able to multi-task and perform well under pressure.
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- Able to present concepts and design decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated.
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and driven to continually improve.
- Passion for technology and web based applications.
- Previous experience leading a team or project
- 5+ years of experience in a digital or creative agency
- Degree educated in Graphic design or similar discipline
If you know some of this even better!
- Animation and video experience would be beneficial (Adobe After Effects and Final Cut Pro).
Salmon is an award-winning global digital eCommerce consultancy with operations in London, Amsterdam, Beijing, Melbourne and New Delhi. We're part of the global WPP group and Wunderman Commerce Our aim is to define, design and deliver dynamic, high performance, state-of-the-art eCommerce sites for the world's leading brands. We work for some of the best Audi UK, Akzo Nobel, DFS, Halfords, Sainsbury's, Selfridges, Staples, Ted Baker, Xerox and YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP.
Our Salmon DNA is what pulls us all together. We want to make our client happy. Our reputation is based on having the best people in the business, who are honest and straight talking and really want to understand not just our clients but their customers. We are passionate about the innovative approach we take in everything we do and we are proud of what our teams achieve. We show respect for all and trust and empower our people and we won't settle for second best!
As our business grows, so we need to find new people who share our values, work ethic and DNA. We especially want to encourage more Women to join us and take a key role in shaping and moulding some of the best eCommerce sites in the world.
Closing 20 February 2019
- Creative Mettle
- £24,000 to 25,000 p/a
Middle Weight Designer
Closing 16 March 2019
- Scoot Recruit
- £32,000 to 36,000 p/a
Want more Senior Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Flash Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Video Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.