Senior Digital Designer FTCThis job listing has expired
Senior Digital Designer
11 month contract until December 2018
£45,000 per annum
City of London
An incredible new opportunity has arisen working at one of the world’s most well-known, global financial institutions based in the heart of the City just by Bank tube station. Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Digital Designer to take on the ambitious and exciting project of developing an in-house digital marketing channel.
As the Senior Digital Designer, you will be comfortable and proficient in using the appropriate creative applications to produce high caliber deliverables to the client. Working closely with the Creative Director and alongside with the Creative Services team, you will create and implement the best solutions for various communication needs by producing innovative and creative digital. Key to the role is an in-depth knowledge of motion graphics and video editing skills within Adobe After Effects.
You will immerse yourself and be a champion of the house brand and provide guidance to key stakeholders and to the creative team as a whole. The working hours for this role are 9am - 5pm with added flexibility.
- Discussing primary design briefs with the client and advising on best solutions and timescales
- Influencing effective and functional designs within budget and software restrictions
- Establishing and sustaining professional and creative rapport with clients
- Developing brand guidelines whilst ensuring to communicate changes to the team
- Negotiating and advising on deadlines and costings for complex marketing/communication campaigns
- Managing projects and pre-empting potential issues • Communicating digital standards to the creative team
- Ensuring you are aware of and using the most up to date digital solutions whilst bringing new innovative ideas to the creative team and client
- Advising and increasing digital awareness and providing training where necessary
- Ensuring quality review checklists and implementation checking procedures are maintained
- Collaborating with and supporting the team where necessary
- A confident, motivated creative mind that lives for great design and knows how to effectively develop a brief
- Innovative with the ability to implement problem solving initiatives
- A calm and mature personality with the ability to work both on their own initiatives and in a team environment
- Highly motivated to develop your own skills and experiences
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Complete and solid understanding of multiple digital platforms
- Unrivalled eye for detail and a methodical and systematic approach
- Excellent knowledge and skills in Adobe Creative Suite 6 (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, After Effects and Premier Pro etc.)
- HTML5 and WordPress
- Video and pod casting production
- The ability to understand and anticipate clients’ needs and expectations
- A portfolio demonstrating a diverse range of creativity
- Back end coding
- Working knowledge of MS Office especially PowerPoint
- A working interest in photography - including taking shots of people, events, and still life
- Final print artworking experience
- An understanding of offset and digital print processes
This is a fantastic role for a talented and capable Digital Designer who is looking to take the next step in their career. The company is a friendly, corporate and well established organisation who know how to look after their workforce, and boast a very friendly, and motivated working environment.
It is HYF’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained.Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Junior / Mid-level Creative for Alchemy VR
Closing 7 June 2018
- Alchemy VR
- £21,000 to 30,000 p/a
UI / UX Designer for Luxury and Retail brands
Closing 9 June 2018
Want more Senior Digital Designer FTC jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Video Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Production Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.