Senior Digital Designer - Agency Creative StudioThis job listing has expired
We are currently working with the out-of-London Creative Studio of a global advertisng, marketing & communications agency. Our client is looking to add a Senior Digital Designer to team; your job day to day will be to design outstanding web deliverables for their clients.
This is a relaxed & tight-knit midsized creative studio that produces high quality work for a diverse range of global & blue-chip clients in the Entertainment, Technology, Telco and Retail sectors. You will also have the opportunity to integrate with other teams working across their other central London sites from time to time.
- You will work amongst a collaborative team and indepdently to develop concepts from scratch managing the design process end-end right up to QA and presenting the final deliverables to the end client.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate they are able to design for HTML including Ad-banners
- Demonstrate User Experience knowledge and apply these insights to designs
- Be able to independently take a full creative brief ensuring correct questioning to ascertain all relevant information to guide an insightfully delivered final product
- Our client requires someone who can work independently, mentor others and collaborate with others where appropriate
- Be solely responsible for quality checking the design and functionality of your own work, whilst also be able advise and managing the testing process
- Offer creative, innovate but most importantly workable and budget appropriate design solutions
- Ensure all projects are delivered within the agreed timeframes and communicate any issues in a timely and proactive fashion
- Have day to day responsbility for the output of the design team
- Participate in and feed into performance reviews, identifying areas for development
- Drive the team to keep inundated with new technologies and use this knowledge to improve our best practise models consistently and constantly, whilst being able to train and develop more junior colleagues in the above
- To be ultimately be responsible for output of digital projects assuring appropriate work delegation
If you believe you have a highly creative portfolio of Digital assets and the experience that makes you ready to manage we want to hear from you
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Lead UX Designer
Closing 21 October 2017
- Capital One
- Old Street
- Competitive + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
MIDDLEWEIGHT DESIGNER - The Pull Agency
Closing 21 October 2017
- The Pull Agency
- £30,000 to 32,000 p/a
Want more Senior Digital Designer - Agency Creative Studio jobs?
Want to find more Visualiser - Design/Advertising jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Web Developer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.