Senior Digital Design Lead for Virgin Media
Join our Virgin Media Business team as our Senior Digital Design Lead and you will beresponsible for the creation of world-class, end to end digital creative content, whilst managing workload for our small in-house studio team and third party agency partners.
Your responsibilities will be wide ranging, but principally you will be accountable for:
• Developing exciting and inspirational concepts to support brand thought leadership initiatives across multiple markets and channels
• Managing and prioritising workload and demand, taking direction from brand strategy as well as commercial indicators via campaign managers
• Creation of digital content in multiple formats; HTML, video and animation, working with your team to optimise efficient output
• Assess and improve user friendliness in digital products
• Working closely with the analytics and commercials function to respond to trends, through agile content creation
• Identifying when to challenge a brief and determine new opportunities
• Leading in creative brainstorms with internal and external teams
• Presenting and rationalising ideas to senior stakeholders
• Prioritising tasks and effectively managing time, studio resource and workload – balancing based on commercial input from the Senior Content Planner
What are we looking for?
• Experience in a busy B2B agency or client-side role
• Proven track record of working with and managing internal and external studio teams
• Demonstrable ability in design and creation of world-class digital concepts and assets for multiple digital channels
• Experience in core Adobe Creative Suite programs
• Experience in resource/small studio management and related software such as Slack
• Informed understanding of UI and UX
• Strong rendering and illustration skills
• Ability to create digital content including HTML, animation and video
• Keen eye for detail, colour and typography
Join the Virgin Media family, and you’ll find that all kinds of progression are possible. We offer all sorts of rewards and incentives so, whatever your role, you’ll be recognised for the brilliant things you do. We’ll encourage you to bring ideas, try new things and most of all, to be yourself.
Virgin Media is part of Liberty Global, the world’s biggest cable company. We are delivering the biggest investment in the UK’s digital infrastructure for over a decade. Through four multi-award-winning services - Virgin Fibre, Virgin TV, Virgin Mobile and Virgin Phone - we help people access technology so they can do more, be more and have more fun. Join and you’ll be part of the Virgin Media family. You can trust us to do the right thing by you.
Our benefits are your reward for being brilliant. They’re pretty darn spectacular. Just like our people. We’ve put together a package to help you love what you do, at work and at play. You will get 25 days holiday and your birthday off each year, we provide a company funded Medical Plan as well as a Pension Plan where we will match every pound you put in, up to 10%. What's more you'll also benefit from discounts across Virgin Media products and Virgin brands and many other perks on top.
Graphic Designer - Tech Industry
Closing 27 February 2019
- Creative Mettle
- £24,000 to 25,000 p/a
Product Designer, UI & UX
Closing 12 March 2019
- cv channel
- £450 to 500 /day
Want more Senior Digital Design Lead jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Flash Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.