Senior Digital Artworker
We are looking for a Senior Digital Artworker to join our in-house creative design team.
You will have a solid background in digital artworking under the e-commerce, CRM and digital marketing umbrella. Reporting into the Lead Digital Designer, your artworking responsibilities will include; primary and secondary digital campaign roll-outs from pre-approved designs (Emails, CT.com, Third Party Retailers, Affiliates and Social), BAU & Evergreen templated digital assets.
You will work closely with the Project Management, Content and CRM teams to create best-in-class digital artworks. You will have a meticulous and systematic approach to your work, striving for consistency across all digital channels, as well as keeping the brand’s visual identity at the core of everything you do.
You will be driven, organised and able to inspire and collaborate with your team to deliver exceptional work. You will demonstrate strong leadership skills as a Senior member of the Digital Design Team and will be required to manage and mentor a Midweight Digital Artworker. As part of a fast-paced work environment, attention to detail and a nimble approach are a must.
- Creating and delivering digital assets for the website, emails, display and paid social advertising.
- Translate pre-approved campaign creative into a broad variety of global digital assets, ensuring consistency across all elements.
- Executing large scale digital roll outs in a systematic and meticulous manner.
- Working with templated designs to deliver BAU and Evergreen digital assets.
- Leading and mentoring the Midweight Digital Artworker.
- Communicate effectively within the broader Creative team; Project Managers, Copywriters, Graphic Designers, Product Designers, Art Directors, Retouchers and Video Editors.
- Keep up to date with trends, best practices, digital advancements and competitors to help improve the team’s approach to digital design.
- Diligent approach to ensuring all content is optimized for multiple devices and site performance.
- A strong and considered portfolio, showcasing digital artworks across multiple channels and devices, a keen eye for detail and beautiful compositions.
- Highly competent with Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
- Understanding and knowledge of online accessibility and UX & UI.
- A motivated and collaborative individual, able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- An agile approach to working, with the ability to juggle multiple briefs.
- Experienced in mentoring and managing Midweights and/or Juniors.
- Experience working within the Luxury / Fashion / Beauty sectors is a plus.
- 4+ years professional Digital Design/Artworking experience.
- Degree or identified qualification within the area of design.
As a talented and experienced Senior Digital Artworker, with a keen eye for detail and self-motivated drive, you thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, love to be busy and enjoy working on multiple projects. You’ll have excellent communication skills and demonstrate confidence in leadership.
Your work is always to the highest standard and you enjoy working with people at all levels. Most importantly, you’ll have a passion for design and digital.
- Competitive Salary Offering.
- MediCare cash plan.
- Birthday Day off.
- Summer Fridays.
- Matched Pension Plan.
- Amazing Magic Discount on trinkets and treasures.
About the Charlotte Tilbury Brand:
With over 28 MAGICAL years in the beauty industry, Charlotte Tilbury MBE - the world’s No1 makeup artist - launched her ICONIC beauty company in September 2013 to record-breaking results and critical acclaim. The success since has been truly phenomenal. The award-winning collection of magic makeup and skincare innovations is adored by supermodels, starlets, entrepreneurs & icons. It is one of the fastest growing beauty companies GLOBALLY, has won countless awards and has broken records across countries, channels and categories. We have SO many exciting opportunities for you to join the Dream Team in our beautiful Central London Head Office. At Charlotte Tilbury Beauty, we love what we do and strive to be the best. Dare to dream it, dare to believe it, dare to do it! Join our team of LIMITLESS THINKERS and RULE BREAKERS and help make beauty dreams come true ALL around the world!
Want more Senior Digital Artworker jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.