Our client is one of the UK's leading suppliers of commercial wall and floor tiles. They are a fabulous business based in Birmingham who pride themselves on being a progressive, adaptable, energetic, ambitious, proud and united company. They are looking to recruit a Senior Graphic Designer into their Marketing team who will be responsible for the design output of a busy and forward-thinking graphics department.
The majority of their clients are Hotels, Bars, Clubs, and other leisure industries so the candidate will have an excellent opportunity to be involved with some really high end Graphic Design across a good mix of Print and Digital media including but not limited to: Magazines, Brochures, Website, Video, Sample Cards, Hand boards and Showroom Graphics. This will be an excellent opportunity for a Designer to step into a Senior role, leading the Design element of a successful marketing team and providing line management support to a Junior Designer within the business.
* Design and production of a quarterly high-quality in-house magazine.
* Design and production of all London showroom display panels and graphics.
* Oversee and assist with production of wallets, literature, handboards, sample cards.
* To deal with print suppliers.
* Video editing and creation.
* Advert creation.
* To create adhoc sales support documentation for the sales team.
* To look after static web site pages using Wordpress.
* To manage Apple hardware and software needs within a graphics department.
* High level InDesign and Photoshop.
* Microsoft Office.
* Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere.
* Creative thinking and problem solving.
* Ability to follow and develop corporate guidelines.
* Excellent multi-tasking skills.
* Team player.
* Good time-management skills.
* Great interpersonal and communication skills.
It would be an advantage to have recent website programming and development experience or experience working with VR software.
Our client is easily commutable by car from Birmingham City Centre and surrounding areas such as Solihull, Sutton Coldfield, Coventry, Erdington, Walsall, Great Barr and West Bromwich. They are also located a short walk away from a Train Station with links from Tyseley, Acocks Green, Stourbridge, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Stratford Upon Avon, Kidderminster and Worcester.
Apply now for immediate consideration for this role.
Senior Designer, Birmingham, c£30,000.
Closing 27 February 2020
- Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment
- West Midlands
- £35,000 to 40,000 p/a
Digital Designer - Beauty
Closing 21 February 2020
Want more Senior Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.