Yumi is looking for a Senior Designer to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career with an ambitious company. You will be responsible for creating and building the visual identity of Yumi across all touchpoints.
Apply with your portfolio.
- Create brand-right, compelling, commercial package designs that reflect the conceptual direction and business strategy.
- Develop and present original concepts and designs that encompass style, colour, patterns, and scent trends using licensed assets to develop products and artwork.
- Take an active lead to ensure designs maintain a cohesive look and feel with our brand and manage workflow to adhere to deadlines.
- Deliver product designs with flawless execution; providing clear objectives, aligning deliverables and resources, and integrating new practices to realise goals with speed and efficiency, agility, and acute attention to detail.
- Bring in new sources of creative inspiration and enhance creative and technical skills of self and team.
- Support Marketing and wider teams with the development and execution of designs for marketing initiatives.
- Submitting Concepts for approval - submitting and handling feedback.
- Support creation of other visual assets including photography.
- Ensure projects and tasks are completed on time and within budget, in a fast-paced environment, moving between projects as requirements change.
- Adhere to brand guidelines and approval processes.
- A complete design portfolio will be mandatory.
- 5+ years of related industry experience.
- Up to date knowledge with using all Adobe systems (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop).
- Previous experience using brand styleguides.
- Strong layout and composition skills.
- The ability to work across a number of projects at one time and change priority as requirements change.
- Passionate about product design, UI/UX design, and content design principles.
- Excellent eye for creatives, aesthetics, and design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to balance priorities to meet tight deadlines and complete projects.
- Self-motivated, ability to show initiative and develop creative solutions.
- Ability to build & maintain effective working relationships.
- Excellent people skills to be able to adapt to all types of requests, as well as the ability to build strong relationships with key people, stakeholders, and organisations.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Minimum 5 years experience and success in creative design, product design, or a related field, preferably in the health, wellness, and nutrition space.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphics Design, Visual Arts, or relevant field.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills, with an attention to detail.
- A creative mind with good critical thinking skills; inventive and resourceful to produce original ideas and content.
- Flexibility to work on a variety of projects and multi-task effectively.
- Strong knowledge of design, and have robust intellectual curiosity.
- Close to the city centre.
- Early Friday finish.
- Free Breakfast provided.
- Guaranteed minimum 5% salary increase each year.
Want more Senior Designer jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Product Design Technician jobs, Product Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Packaging Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.