IMA is looking for a highly creative midweight - senior designer to join our team working at our Leeds office or our Manchester studio.
With a focus on creating retail experiences for some of the biggest brands around, we’re seeking applications from qualified individuals with at least +3 years design experience in a design agency or working in house for brands. We’re looking for candidates with ability to problem solve and think strategically, as well as having the where with all to present their ideas internally and to clients.
Our design practice requires proficiency in content creation and consumer experience design. As such, the role of a midweight designer requires an understanding of retail design principles integral to our overall approach to business.
Our team creates graphically consistent materials for client presentation on a daily basis using various software to bring their ideas to fruition including Adobe Creative Suite. It's a plus if you have an awareness of and aptitude in 3D modelling software.
Having ability to distinguish a brand’s core message in order to interpret briefs and deliverables is integral to the role, designers are able to research, develop storytelling concepts and visualise concepts which reinforce brand messages and sell specific products.
The role will be a good fit for someone who thrives working both in a team and independently from idea generation through to design development, formatting and delivery.
Some areas of responsibility:
- Responsible for design development of projects from concepts to completion.
- Great understanding of design principles for multiple types of communications.
- Able to produce photoshop visualisations in Adobe creative suite. An awareness of and aptitude in 3D modelling software is desirable 3D.
- To support colleague and working on larger projects.
- To understand and apply marketing strategies to applied retail solutions.
- To promote localised insights and community-based initiatives to experience design.
- To present creative concepts in a thoughtful and articulate manner.
- To deliver presentations to clients when required.
- To understand of materials, fabrication and assembly processes.
- To Mentor more junior members of the team.
Intermarketing Agency offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and above all, the friendliest faces going.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 21 November 2021
- Industrial Light & Magic
Senior Motion Graphics Artist
Closing 20 November 2021
- AO World PLC
Senior 3D Artist
Closing 21 November 2021
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.