Senior DesignerThis job listing has expired
Reputable medium sized design agency is looking for a Senior /Lead Designer to work onsite for one of their exciting and innovative clients (located nr Baker St)
The successful candidate needs to have excellent client servicing skills and multi-channel marketing experience, proven experience leading a team and the role will be a split between print (70%) and digital (30%) design work.
The client is asking for a full service agency model therefore we are looking for a highly creative, strategic designer who can drive change and provide creative direction.
Reporting to Client and Innovation Director the ideal candidate will be an experienced Team Leader with corporate graphic design experience . You must have extensive design experience at a senior level working with big name corporate brands within the professional services, law, commercial property, or insurance sectors, in either an in-house or studio environment. You must be confident in working with professionals of all levels within client organisations and helping brands engage with their target audiences in a creative and innovative way.
Prior experience of managing or mentoring/coaching a team is essential.
You will be expected to:
- provide day-to-day client relationship and account management for the client including regularly meeting with the key contacts to ensure that client experience is continuously improved and to maintain an open dialog regarding workflow and relationship issues, resolving production and quality issues on-site as far as possible, escalating to the Client and Innovation Director as appropriate
- manage a small on-site design team to deliver creative work of a consistently high standard, including supporting team members to ensure ongoing development of design and client relationship management skills meet regularly with the Client and Innovation Director to discuss resourcing, productivity levels and staffing issues
- manage workflow across your team to ensure that projects are allocated appropriately for high quality completion, downtime and overtime are minimized across the team, and opportunities are provided to develop skills
- act as ‘brand ambassador’ for the client brand ensuring the coherence of the brand is maintained in all work produced
- develop creative concepts and documents within brand guidelines across Adobe CS and also MS Office platforms
- work with the agency’s Digital Design Director to innovate and create digital design solutions to proactively meet client requirements and exceed expectations
- develop, drive and implement channel marketing initiatives in conjunction with the client and their requirements
- draw upon prior experience of designing and executing concepts for competitive pitches, marketing collateral and other deliverables to deliver innovative client solutions
- take complex briefs from clients, provide estimates and manage the production process from start to finish
- be able to think creatively, be detail oriented and believe in consistently delivering high quality designs and exceeding client expectations
- have an excellent understanding of print processes and techniques and be able to liaise directly with printers.
Experience in designing digital documents is an advantage
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Lead UX Designer
Closing 21 October 2017
- Capital One
- Competitive + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Graphic Designer for Sparx
Closing 21 October 2017
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.