About The Role:
We are looking for an experienced Designer to join our design team within our Principles brand here at Debenhams. We are looking for a highly motivated designer, with technical flair and excellent communication skills. The primary function of this role is to design ranges and develop product for Debenhams Principles brand. Are you someone who prides themselves on attention to detail and stepping outside the box? Then this is the role for you.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Designing multi product areas for Principles brand, taking idea from concept, creating initial specifications through to production of initial samples.
- Has extensive experience in working directly with suppliers and briefing them to achieve on brand product collections.
- Completing regular research, pulling together themes and trends relevant to brand DNA and target customer.
- Ensures capability of team work on short turn around as well as forward planning ranges for future seasons.
- Works collaboratively with Creative teams in marketing to enhance customer experience online.
- Build and maintains close links with the buying and apparel design team.
- Is flexible regarding offshore travel when needed.
- Delivers results within specified time frames and thrives in a fast paced environment.
The need to know part:
- 25 days holiday + 8 days Bank Holiday.
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme.
- Company shares schemes - including a ' Save As You Earn' scheme.
- 40% staff discount (including Boohoo, PLT BoohooMAN, Nasty Gal, Coast, Warehouse, Misspap).
- Monthly social events (including pay day drinks, Employee Appreciation Day etc.).
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme with 5% employer contribution.
- Subsided Café on Site.
- Flexible working hours.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Health cash plan.
- Personal development opportunities to learn and grow at work.
Sound incredible? Then what’s stopping you from applying.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Snr. Designer/Art Director
Closing 26 January 2022
Senior Print Designer
Closing 23 January 2022
Senior Visual Designer, Amazon Payments
Closing 26 January 2022
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.