About Experience Design:
At Huge, the Experience Design Team is a multidisciplinary collective of experts that create groundbreaking products, services, and experiences; with expertise in UX, product, visual, motion, industrial and brand design. We're seeking a Senior Visual Designer – to drive creative output across a range of innovative projects – with a strong pedigree in visual design, demonstrated expertise in creating digital design systems, and a solid approach to delivering consistent, development ready work.
As a Senior Visual Designer, you are a talented and driven designer who partners with technology to make gorgeous, ground-breaking work that solves problems. We want you to create kick-ass work, yes, but we also want you to mentor junior designers and help shape their personal skills and design perspective—they’re already crazy talented, but we want you to help show them how to keep pushing themselves forward. Huge is a seriously collaborative work environment, so Senior Visual Designers need to collaborate across disciplines on a daily basis, all while maintaining high standards for original concepts and detailed execution.
What we’d like to see:
- Some visual design experience, preferably some in an agency environment.
- Strong conceptual thinking. We want people who can start a project off from an incredibly strong position and come up with surprising, smart concepts to move forward with.
- Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, and Sketch should be core elements of your toolbox.
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills—the ability to work with Art Directors and mentor other Designers as well as the confidence and skill to communicate your ideas clearly.
- Familiarity with various prototyping tools.
- An interest in motion skills.
- Experience designing new, innovative layouts and designs that scale and flex across different platforms, including web, mobile, kiosks etc.
- A user centric design approach, as evidenced by considerations for accessibility, technology platforms, and contextual storytelling.
- A passion for all aspects of design including conceptual thinking, typography, motion, copy, and imagery.
- Experience building products, developing component-based design systems and adapting brand guidelines to create scalable systems.
- A great attitude and a lack of ego. Huge works hard to keep our prima-donna free work zone.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, LVMH and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior UX Researcher
Closing 6 February 2022
Closing 4 January 2022
- Kingdom & Sparrow
Senior UX Writer
Closing 16 January 2022
- Lloyds Banking Group
- £50,130 to 65,490 per annum
Want more Senior Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.