Independent, strategically focused branding agency are looking for a talented senior designer to join their studio.
We are working with a leading creative communications agency with branding at its core. This agency are very strategically focused offering a detail orientated approach from the very beginning enabling powerful results for their clients and a great experience for their team. They are a group of talented specialists with a relaxed yet highly motivated culture.
The senior designer will lead across projects working closely with the creative director developing the highest level of creative ideas and ensuring top notch delivery. These projects will be highly varied and range from large branding concepts to detailed brand guidelines, multi- channel campaigns, corporate brochures and websites.
You will need to be experienced in large brand campaigns and used to thinking strategically as well as applying your creative brand stories across multiple touch points. You will be someone who encourages experimentation, innovation and enjoys reaching the highest of creative standards.
What we are looking for:
- Educated to BA Level, in Graphic design or equivalent with at-least 6 yrs commercial experience in brand identity and communications.
- Proven experience in branding.
- Experience across both print and digital platforms, specifically in the creation of brands and campaigns, from initial concepts to guidelines and implementation.
- Experience mentoring junior and mid- level creatives.
- Passion for design and creativity.
- Excellent skills in Adobe CS suite, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Experience in motion/animation would be a real bonus.
You will be welcomed by a sociable and fun team and enjoy lots of great perks. This is an exciting time to join this boutique agency as they are carving out a great reputation and producing award winning work.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.