Designers at AKQA are the visual visionaries of culture for our clients. An artistic bunch of thinkers, innovative problem solvers, we partner in creating a better future, faster, for our clients across the entire brand experience.
As a member of the AKQA Creative department you will influence changes in consumer behaviour through ideas, creativity and brand design. You will make a difference to visual communications, brand design, advertising and inspire the best global brands. You will bring exceptional design thought to AKQA, delivering projects from brief to consumer in partnership with the Client, Strategy and Technology teams.
- Assist the creative lead in the vision for and delivery of award-winning work for the client, influencing change through ideas, creativity and the use of interactive media.
- Maintain and evolve the design system, ensuring a consistent visual language across digital touchpoints that stays ahead of industry trends and elevates the client’s brand.
- Work with and contribute to UX thinking, iterating to improve and enhance the client’s global platform.
- Support senior creative team members in the ideation, creation and delivery of digital content and social assets.
- Consistently deliver a number of successful solutions and high-quality work to clients on time.
- High level internal and external client and team satisfaction.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Learn new skills and stay abreast of technical and digital design developments and successfully apply these to work practices to help improve processes and procedures.
- Participate and challenge in a number of pitches and proposals.
- Execute world-class innovative and effective digital communications, interface design and interaction design experiences across all digital platforms.
- Responsible for asset management, collation and archiving.
- Comfortable presenting ideas and creative to client and peers.
Qualities And Experience:
- Proven experience working as a Designer, including web design experience.
- Experience working in a creative/agency environment is required.
- Experience with Figma/Sketch, Creative Cloud complimented with traditional print applications.
- Experience working with Abstract is a plus.
- A degree in Design, Interaction Design, Visual Studies or other design-related field is preferred.
- A strong grasp and understanding of brands and their visual impact on culture.
- Creating or redesigning or refreshing a distinct identity for a product or service or company.
- Ability and experience to produce designs across a variety of formats, platforms and environments including logos, visual identities, apps and websites, out of home media, social media, physical environments and more.
- Expertise of branding, brand strategy and understanding design in a way that it can be relayed effectively through all components of a brand.
- Creation of presentations to share conceptual thinking and proposals.
- Understanding of digital Design Systems, design processes and front-end implementation.
- A solid grasp of design fundamentals including: typography, illustration and animation.
- Bonus: Experience in luxury or automotive brands or art directing photography.
Want more Senior Designer jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.