Our client is a creative marketing agency, carrying out award-winning campaigns for global technology companies.
Senior Designer to help manage and oversee the creative production. To be successful in this
role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles, layout techniques with impeccable attention to detail.
* You will need to oversee design projects, from conception to delivery.
* Manage projects, showing ownership and responsibility over scope & schedule.
* Working closely with the creative director.
* Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
* Reviewing your teams work.
* Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics.
* Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software.
* Generate ideas portray concepts and advertise products/services.
* Increase user friendliness in digital products.
* Maintaining brand consistency.
* Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools.
* Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer taking on responsibilities similar to this role description.
* Meeting deadlines.
* Degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field.
* Proficient in design software (e.g. Adobe creative suite).
* Experience with image editing and re-touching.
* Hands-on experience with video editing and motion graphics software.
Please apply for a detailed job description.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Closing 12 December 2019
- £25,000 to 32,000 p/a
Closing 1 December 2019
- University of the Arts London
- perm, temp, temp to perm
- £38,694 p/a
Want more Senior Designer jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Visual Effects jobs, Visual Effects (VFX) Supervisor jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.