Our client is a creative agency made up of 150 talented individuals working out of 5 offices around the world. They work with some of the world’s leading brands, where the visual creatives share a passion for ideation and creating engaging top-notch creative visuals for beauty, hospitality, FMCG, alcohol and leisure. The role is to boost their team with a Senior Designer who can help tell stories through imagery, illustration, animation (on-screen motion graphics) and photography.
Solid creative thinking, problem solving and a love for social media are also heavily valued within this role. The team are passionate and proactive, brimming with talent, enthusiasm and banter. They are looking for someone who loves what they do and will bring their own brand of spark, vitality and vigour to the agency.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Create visual material for online and offline consumption
- 2D motion graphics
- Creative thinking to a brief, on your own or as a team
- Organisation of project workflow
- Creative ideation
- Delivering storyboards and visuals
- Bringing products to life through creative photography
- Liaising with fellow team members, client service and community teams
- Brand guardianship and strategic design development
- Exceptional organisational skills and passionate designer to support and guide junior members of the design team
- Conceptualise a brief from issue through to artwork and implementation
- Ensure you understand the requirements of the brief and explain how the visual meets the client strategy
- Meticulous visuals and finished assets delivered on time, consistently on brand and in a cost-effective manner
- Liaise with other heads to deliver projects as a team
- Stay up-to-date with social platforms and industry trends
- Ad hoc duties as required by the company
Desirable experience in order of preference:
- An in-depth knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
- A love and awareness for beauty and fashion trends on social
- Must be able to shoot (mostly in-studio) photography
- A passion for creating engaging content for social media.
- Design degree preferred but not essential
To apply, please attach your CV and folio.
Senior Designer (Graphic Design Studio)
Closing 6 August 2018
start September 2018 (flexible)
- National Theatre
- £31,000 p/a
Multimedia Designer for 505 Games
Closing 20 July 2018
- 505 Games
- Milton Keynes
Want more Senior Designer jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Photo Editor jobs, Photography Manager jobs, 2D Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.