Senior Digital Designer – Global Creative Agency
We’re looking for exceptional senior designers with big ideas to join our design team. Working closely with our strategy teams, you’ll bring your creative flair to projects and pitches across all brand experiences, from charities to real estate, mining to music. Sound like you?
Email: with your portfolio to find out more.
The aim of the role is to support creative output by developing design solutions with a high visual impact, delivered in a way that inspires those around you. You will collaborate closely with colleagues from the design studio and around the business to generate ideas, using your creativity to implement feedback and shape concepts into final artwork. You will achieve this by being an intelligent, creative thinker, able to make decisions confidently and ensuring that others understand your direction.
- Contributing inspiring ideas and insights to brainstorm meetings.
- Taking ownership of all your projects and deliver with creative flair and strategic insight.
- Leading and driving initial idea generation and territory exploration with the Design / Creative Director.
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research and sharing it with colleagues to inspire them too.
- Highly collaborative, able to build strong relationships within design, across the wider business and with clients.
- Taking responsibility for maintaining design standards, aiming for excellence on the craft and detail, checking accuracy and maintaining organised files.
- Anticipating and planning ahead to ensure we're working most effectively on a project (both internally and with 3rd parties).
- Presenting articulately at client meetings and design presentations where appropriate.
- Working effectively and efficiently to meet deadlines, project timings and budgets.
- Being alert to ideas for new business initiatives and helping to deliver inspiring implementation of these.
- Contributing to the development of Dragon Rouge communications for conferences and seminars.
- Collecting useful examples, trends, case studies and images for sharing with the team and clients for use in brainstorms and proposals.
- Mentoring the more junior members of the team.
What you'll need
- Proven experience and knowledge of the 'world of brand' and what branding means, with experience in designing in the digital space as well as more traditional media.
- Experience in all Adobe Creative Suite programmes, with a particular emphasis on the use of Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
A bit about Dragon Rouge
Dragon Rouge helps brands and businesses to inspire, change and grow and we want to find great talent that can do this with us. With expertise in strategy, branding, design and innovation, we believe that brands have the power to make the world a better, more rewarding place to be and we want to be a part of this.
Art Director, London
Closing 12 June 2018
Junior Graphic Designer (Part time)
Closing 7 June 2018
- Bonamy Finch
- temp to perm
- £10,000 to 15,000 p/a
Want more Senior Digital Designer – Global Creative Agency jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Creative Team jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Creative Team jobs, Digital Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.