Senior Designer for an integrated marketing agency for global b2b tech brands!
Work wherever works best for you. We offer a fully remote/hybrid work model, meaning you have complete flexibility to work from home or in one of our vibrant offices in London and Leeds.
Join a fast-growing B2B tech agency with big ambitions and real momentum. Work with innovative and world-leading brands to deliver integrated campaigns that create amazing opportunities and drive growth across the globe.
Following a series of new business wins, we are now after a Senior Designer. Someone who is a creative all-rounder who can take an idea and create exciting, original, relevant design and brand ideas from start to finish.
- You think bigger. You don’t let someone else’s imagination or fear hold you back.
- You stay connected. It’s about relationships with colleagues and clients, always keeping your finger on the pulse.
- You own it. You are the absolute boss of your own job, brief, account, project, idea, meeting - you name it, you own it.
- You keep it real. You are up-front, open and honest.
- You’re a terrific designer, with a real flair for branding in the digital world. You’ll come at things from the idea first (and deal with the kerning later).
- You have a beautifully crafted portfolio that highlights your thought processes and high-level execution, as well as implementation stages.
- You’ll be proactive and hands-on, pushing ideas forward to deliver exceptional results.
- You’re energetic and innovative - inspiring those around you.
- A great communicator - engaging, articulate, passionate.
- And last but not least, you are genuinely a positive person to have around!
- As a senior member of the Creative and Content team, you will play an integral role in delivering exceptional creative solutions and the execution of high-quality design for our clients.
- Taking the lead on designated projects, you will have primary responsibility for delivering creative excellence - from concept and ideas to final execution.
- Lead and deliver on design projects for existing clients and new business prospects - working alongside art directors and writers when appropriate.
- Implement campaign and design themes across a range of assets and media, including design for digital (including content, display, social posts, and email), presentations, brand design, and design for print.
- Visualise your own ideas (finished mac or marker visuals, or rough scamps).
- You will be committed to driving the department forward within Fox and supporting and mentoring junior team members.
About Fox Agency:
Fox Agency is an integrated B2B tech marketing and PR agency with offices in London, Leeds and Düsseldorf.
We create opportunity for global B2B tech brands, including Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise, Arcwide, BearingPoint, Beyond Now, BOBST, Brother, Fellowes, Sony, Delphi Technologies, Intelliflo, Global Switch and more.
We deliver integrated B2B marketing, including services such as research, insight and strategy, brand development, design and creative, integrated campaigns, live and virtual events, webinars, podcasts, PR, content and social, digital marketing, demand generation, web, app, and software development, video, animation, 3D, and much more.
We strive to provide the right blend of support and autonomy, allowing our people to deliver great work for our global B2B tech clients.
In addition to working across global B2B technology brands, we offer a range of benefits, including:
- Culture - We have a clear vision of what a great place to work should feel like - including clear values (that we try to stick to!).
- Salary - Competitive salary with regular reviews.
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme - Automatically enrolled after 3 months of service.
- Profit Share - A company-wide profit share scheme.
- Holidays - Competitive holiday allowance, including Christmas close-down (and birthdays off!).
- Workplace Wellbeing - A raft of initiatives for employee health and wellbeing - including monthly wellbeing allowance, group Personal Training classes (optional), personal fitness and nutrition programmes, regular wellness speakers, cycle to work scheme, and more!
- Employment Assistance Programme - Available 24/7.
- Enhanced Family Friendly Scheme.
- Individual training and development allowance.
- Tech Events - Opportunity to travel to global tech events.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 25 December 2023
- Hangar 13
Senior Designer (EastEnders)
Closing 9 December 2023
- perm, freelance, temp to perm
Lead Visual Designer
Closing 6 December 2023
- London, Leeds
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.