Senior Designer for Pearlfisher
Job title Senior Designer
Location Pearlfisher London
- An exciting opportunity to join a future-focused design company.
We need you to
- Work with the design team to create brands as living breathing experiences, from powerful identities to multi-sensorial worlds.
This is a key role requiring the highest level of
- Conceptual thinking / Passion / Motivation / Talent
You will show us that you have
- Previous experience of working within a creative agency at Senior Designer level.
- A diverse and beautiful portfolio that tells the story from idea generation to recognisable results.
- Strong branding skills.
You will definitely need to be
- An original thinker
- Able to communicate your ideas clearly both internally and externally
- Someone with an engaging and authentic personality
- Motivated to succeed, with an award-winning mentality and approach
- Able to take direction from all angles without losing sight of the original brief and goals
- An inspiration and mentor to less experienced team members
The bare minimum we need from you is
- Ideally one year at Senior Designer level
And the technical skills we’d appreciate are
- A good working knowledge of C Suite
You will have experience of
- Packaging and identity briefs and some exposure to motion and digital exposure
The role in detail
As a Senior Designer, you will:
- Be a member of the design team working closely with the Creative Director & Design Directors.
- Generate and create ideas, expressing your creativity.
- Interpret the creative briefs.
- Develop a point of view and opinion about your own work and that of others.
- Present your ideas in reviews.
- Present work to clients, be involved in client briefings and immersions.
- Oversee projects and the junior members of the team.
- Have ownership of projects from start to finish.
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of the Realisation process.
- Collaborate with the wider Pearlfisher team; client management, planning, realisation, strategy, words.
- Be part of the interview process with graduates.
- Participate in company events such as Last Thursday.
NB Pearlfisher reserves the right to amend your duties slightly or provide you with additional duties within your skills and competencies.
Assessment of success
Success will be viewed and measured in two ways:
i. Commercial Effectiveness: demonstrating a good understanding of both creative and commercial impact
ii. Cultural Value: impact, value and contribution to our working culture.
You will report directly to Pearlfisher London’s Creative Director.
Please note that, due to the volume of applications and the need for our hiring team to assess these easily, we kindly ask that you upload your CV and some examples from your portfolio as a single PDF document that is smaller than 5MB. There is an opportunity to upload or link to a full portfolio as part of the application process, but the initial screening process will be based on this PDF, so please do choose your examples carefully.
When applying for this role you will be redirected to Pearlfishers careers site to complete a short application process, please note you will need to upload a CV and example of work to their website as desribed in the paragraph above
JUNIOR ARTWORKER FOR HEAD
Closing 6 October 2018
Senior Designer - Being Brands
Closing 19 October 2018
start 1st October 2018
- Being Brands
Want more Senior Designer jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.