Senior Designer for Innocent – 12 month fixed term contract
Senior Designer – 12 month fixed term contract
what you'll be doing
We’re on the lookout for an experienced senior designer brimming with ideas for a 12 month fixed term contract. This is a pivotal role in our marketing and new product development teams, bringing their plans to life. This means there will be some hefty projects to tackle, but we hope you are just as happy to work on the all-important finer details too.
The main responsibilities include:
- creative prowess- taking original, creative ideas from scamp to delivery
- impeccable execution – of creative briefs from campaigns, packaging, customer marketing and digital channels
- persuasive communication - of (creative, strategy and process improvement) ideas to key stakeholders
- brilliant branding - developing, promoting and protecting the innocent brand both in the UK and across Europe
- people management- upskilling and mentoring our talented designers
you’ll be working across all types of projects, including:
- Packaging for all current innocent products and new product development
- ATL campaigns (TVC, outdoor, print and press and BTL activation)
- Newsletters and social media (no need to know any code)
- Customer marketing (consumer booklets, in-store barkers, posters, trade press ads and store window communications)
- Brand experiences, corporate and internal communications
Bags of creativity and some commercial experience. You’ll also need to show us a sound understanding of the innocent brand and have the ability to juggle a varied workload.
So, do you possess the following?
- advanced knowledge of Creative Suite – from setting up artwork files, delivering print and digital creative, passing print on press and taking a TV ad from concept to delivery
- a passion for creativity and its application in the commercial world
- super strong management and communication skills, and the ability to build great relationships with everyone you work with
- an ability to manage projects from beginning to end, meeting crucial deadlines
To work in Creativepool’s ‘brand team of the year’ 2018 – an award that recognises an in-house team that has demonstrated the highest calibre of creative excellence over the past year. Where you’ll have the opportunity to work right at the heart of innocent and:
- flex your creative muscles on a huge range of brand collateral from NPD packaging, to campaigns and brand experiences
- deliver creative collateral for the group team and all local markets
- build broader strategic skills by inputting into the creative 2020 strategy
- develop your understanding of creative trends across Europe
- be part of and continually shape a strong and entrepreneurial creative team
As well as the standard stuff you get for turning up for work, we have some great clubs, a free breakfast and as many smoothies as you can shake a stick at.
If you think you have everything we're looking for and more, then we'd love to hear from you.
You'll need to get your skates on though, as applications close soon.
Dolly Parton may have worked Nine to Five but you don't have to. We're all about being healthy and happy here at innocent so we're open to a chat about flexible working. No promises, but we reckon that if it's good for you, then it's good for us.
No agencies please.
Closing 5 January 2019
- Curvy Kate Ltd
- Competitive Salary
Video Content Creator for Shelter
Closing 3 January 2019
- £34,196 to 35,340 p/a
Want more Senior Designer jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Product Designer jobs, 3D Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, POS Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.