Senior Designer for Digitas
The creative department is the heart of the agency. A place where our diverse crew of designers, makers, writers and doers come together to make great ideas happen. We are curious, collaborative and confident – delivering beautiful work that goes above and beyond our client’s expectations. Data is at the core of much of what we do, and we use this to guide our thinking, and help transform our clients businesses.
You are a design powerhouse; you live for your craft and believe design will save the world. You see ambition and greatness in every brief and can identify creative and innovative solutions to solve any problem. You are laser-focused on getting brilliant work out into the world. You know the ‘why’ behind every decision and present work with confidence, our clients will love you because you ‘get’ them.
You can work in any shaped team; on smaller briefs you are a lone-ranger, on bigger projects you blend brilliantly - be it exploring a design direction or mentoring our junior talent. You know what good is, you naturally seek out stunning design or a beautiful idea that’s above the ordinary and keep an eye on what is winning awards.
Above all, you are looking for a new home that can help you produce the best work of your career.
- Working with Creative Directors and Design Directors to ensure the design work exceeds client expectations
- Managing and delivering high quality design deliverables throughout all phases of a project
- Collaborating with UX, Project Managers and Developers to ensure the project runs smoothly
- Mentoring more junior members of the team, focusing on career development
Skills & Experience
- An excellent eye for detail
- Proven ability to produce cutting-edge creative work, and a master-level understanding of design, including typography and layout
- Outstanding presentation skills and comfortable working directly with clients
- Proficiency in Design & Prototyping software. e.g. Sketch and InVision
- You will have a compelling portfolio of work, showcasing a wide variety of digital design work
- You have examples of successful projects e.g. smashing performance targets or award recognition
Graphic Designer for International Institute of Anti-Ageing
Closing 16 March 2019
- Institute of Anti-Ageing
- £29,000 pa plus great company benefits and working environment
Product Designer, UI & UX
Closing 15 March 2019
- cv channel
- temp to perm
- £450 to 500 /day
Want more Senior Designer jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, POS Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.