Senior Designer (editorial/print)This job listing has expired
Award-winning branding and editorial design agency is looking for a talented and detail oriented designer. Based in the London office (West London), this role will set you at the heart of the agency’s creative output, working with major international brands.
Our client needs someone who can inspire, spot and develop great ideas and deliver output that will both maintain and bolster their reputation for creative excellence.
The role will involve:
• Being a key part of the creative team, ensuring they stay ahead of the competition by pushing the boundaries of print and editorial design.
• Effectively transforming client requirements into strategic brand concepts and powerful design
• Collaborating and contributing to the creative process.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a proven track record (three years plus) of design in an agency environment.
• Have exceptional conceptual and creative abilities
• Have a complete understanding of end-to-end print design and production.
• Have good layout and typography skills (have worked in publishing/magazines/editorial
• Have excellent written and spoken English.
• Possess excellent team leadership and nurturing skills.
Fantastic opportunity to join an independent agency who not only pride themselves on their award winning work but also their culture and pioneering spirit.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Moving Image Designer / Videographer
Closing 20 June 2018
- Team Underscore LTD
- £34,000 to 40,000 p/a
UI / UX Designer for Luxury and Retail brands
Closing 9 June 2018
Want more Senior Designer (editorial/print) jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Editorial Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs, Publishing Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.