Senior Designer - (Sports )
Our Client, a leading sports organisation is looking for Senior Designer to join their London-based team. Working closely with their team of creatives you will be a part of a think tank working across many touchpoints from social and digital to physical branding.
Key Responsibilities And Duties:
* Oversee 360 creative on all marketing and brand projects requiring creative thinking and direction.
* Work independently and collaboratively to develop compelling creative solutions that align with the strategic brief.
* Work with the Creative Director, other designers and agency partners to steer the future vision.
* Work collaboratively with the social and digital teams to deliver creative assets for their brand platforms.
* Work with internal teams and agency partners to deliver bespoke creative assets for players and Tournaments.
* Be a steward their brand guidelines by adhering to technical specs and best practices.
* Conduct research and create trend guides to support projects and concepts.
* Continually raise the bar for creative excellence.
* Be an active contributor to creative brainstorms, with the ability to shift from concept to execution very quickly.
* Perform project updates, revisions, and maintenance as required.
* Experience as a graphic designer or related position.
* Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop.
* Ability to conceptualize across a broad range of aesthetics and styles.
* Understanding of design elements: colour, composition as well as sensitivity to aesthetic and seasonal trends.
* Must understand and be able to comply with brand identity & guidelines.
* Ability to learn and apply new knowledge and skills quickly, in a fast-paced work environment.
* Attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to self-manage time and output.
* Must be dependable, positive, and open-minded, and be able to clearly communicate both verbally and visually.
* Senior individual contributor to do hands-on work but also have the potential to manage a team.
* Experience with motion graphics is preferred.
* Sports knowledge is preferred although not essential.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.