Senior Designer: Print & Digital
Nothing builds a brand like creativity. With a sharp, attentive eye and a flair for conceiving creative concepts, you’ll bring all our brand categories to life with inspired print and digital design. You’ll join a highly respected team bringing design magic to food, home, beauty and fashion brands within Harrods.
It’s not a role for a designer who wants a quiet life. We’re a busy team providing the business the print and digital design it needs. Whether we’re styling our award-winning magazine, creating effective online banners or social media posts, we work to tight deadlines and high standards.
- You’ll have experience using Adobe Creative Suite to design magazine pages for the luxury fashion and lifestyle industry.
- A background on an editorial art desk in either customer or news stand magazines and publications is essential.
- You will have a strong understanding of the publishing industry and its production processes, with an ability to create engaging and innovative editorial layouts and strong typography skills.
- Along with experience in print design, some experience in digital design would be highly beneficial.
- Focussing on digital creative content; including e-vites and e-catalogues to ensure they are optimised for eCommerce, designing affiliated banners and social media posts.
- You can be digitally minded and have experience in approaching projects from a mobile-first, social-first perspective.
Our promise to you:
As long as you shine in our fast-paced world, we’ll make sure you get some great career exposure. You’ll have the chance to move across the business and sharpen both your print and digital design skills.
Importantly, we’re a very welcoming team. We are leading the way in luxury retail with a philosophy that challenges convention and says anything is possible for customers. Share this approach, then, your future will be as unstoppable as ours. Plus you can look forward to 25 days’ holiday, 50% staff discount on anything you can wear to work, plus up to 33% off everything else.
At Harrods we believe the personality and authenticity of our people sets us apart. We celebrate and invite applications from all cultures, backgrounds, tastes and experiences and are proud of our culture where people from all walks of life can grow and thrive. What makes you unique makes us exceptional.
If you want to know more about our people and our culture, search #TogetherHarrods on LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram
Technical Author / Content Designer
Closing 5 August 2020
Closing 10 June 2020
Want more Senior Designer: Print & Digital jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs, Publishing Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.