Senior Designer (Print & Digital)
We are looking for an experienced and talented Senior Designer to join our team. Passion for design across disciplines is a must-have, as well as excellent presentation skills, enabling you to communicate and present to clients clearly and with confidence.
You will be responsible for taking briefs both directly and indirectly from our clients, and you will ensure that all work produced in the studio meets the brief to a high standard. You must have a real passion for design - in particular, branding and campaigns work - along with a genuine desire to do excellent work consistently, across a wide range of disciplines. Some good experience in art direction, UX and UI design is required, but not all are essential.
- Interpreting, negotiating and developing creative briefs on behalf of the client
- The presentation of design concepts directly to clients
- Seeing design jobs through from conception to delivery
- Collaborating with internal teams to ensure all design work is produced on time, on budget and to a high standard, meeting the client’s expectations
- Liaising with third-party providers and agencies, as and when needed
- Helping to source, onboard and manage freelancers, as and when required
- Sharing current design trends with the team
- Assisting the Head of Design with the management of the Design team:
- Overseeing Junior Designers
- Mentoring team members to ensure progression and improvement is made
- Supporting with HR issues, such as disciplinary and annual reviews, where required
- A minimum of 6/7 years’ design experience within a creative department
- Excellent design skills for both print and digital
- Substantial experience in both branding and campaigns
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is essential
- A good awareness of design processes, to be able to question and challenge design briefs and solve design problems
- Experience with confidently presenting, explaining and selling ideas to clients and colleagues
- A proactive, self-motivated team player with the ability to lead and inspire
- Strong conceptual skills, attention to visual details, layout and typography
- Strong creative, organisational, problem-solving and time-management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task to meet tight deadlines, with a can-do attitude
Designer/Motion Graphics Artist
Closing 13 March 2018
- The Fifth Business
- £28,000 to 35,000 p/a
Mid-Weight Designer for Sandals (Unique Vacations UK)
Closing 14 March 2018
- Unique Vacations UK LTD
Want more Senior Designer (Print & Digital) jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Typographer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Layout Artist jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.