Senior Designer @ OMD EMEAThis job listing has expired
Due to rapid growth in our business, we are looking for a creative and passionate Designer to join our EMEA HQ office based in London within our fast paced Business Development Team. The ideal candidate will be able to produce world-leading design outputs across the entire spectrum of design both online and offline, ranging from pitch outputs to event collateral to in-house communication. Design consistency and attention to detail are essential. You will be working and collaborating with other designers and you will be reporting to the Head of Department. This role would ideally suit someone with strong media/marketing/design agency experience.
- Passionate about media & marketing communications
- Strong work experience in creating engaging new business pitch presentations, collateral and pitch theatre. Confident in working directly with pitch team throughout the pitch process to ensure all outputs are consistent and are delivered in the highest standard - from concept to the final outputs.
- Extensive experience building and developing presentations according to client brief, ensuring visual impact and utilising consistent and bespoke layouts throughout. Not afraid of pushing the creative boundary and ideas.
- Advanced working knowledge of PowerPoint, confident in all Microsoft Office software (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign etc) and web (MailChimp, Typeform, Prezi etc). Basic knowledge of video editing and photography skills would be a bonus.
- Strong experience building visually influencing data-driven graphs and tables in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure and across several projects.
- A team player - doesn’t mind working extra hours to get things done or help out other team members when require
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
UI / UX Designer for Luxury and Retail brands
Closing 9 June 2018
Moving Image Designer / Videographer
Closing 20 June 2018
- Team Underscore LTD
- £34,000 to 40,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.