Senior Designer - MOO Creative Team
Welcome to MOO - our purpose is simple: great design for everyone. Want to join us? We’re award-winning, design-led, technology-driven and powered by some pretty awesome people. You might be one of them.
MOO is looking for a Senior Designer to lead the creative development of design projects across multiple platforms online and offline. This is a role within our Creative team and will help to support our design team as we grow the business and add new product launches.
Are you a highly motivated designer with a passion for design? You will need to have strong organisational skills which will help you to lead projects from start to finish.
It is important you are a clear and confident communicator who feels happy to speak to stakeholders and more senior MOOsters and can work well within a broader team.
Art direction is a key part of the role, from concepting with copywriters, to working directly with the photographers to realise the scamps and the artworkers to finalise the imagery. You will feel comfortable working on multiple projects and sticking to tight deadlines when needed. It is also key that you are commercially minded.
- Able to take ownership of large design projects across multiple platforms both online and offline.
- Have a good awareness of design processes to question and challenge design briefs and solve design problems
- Support the Creative Team in day-to-day activities to ensure projects are to brief and on time.
- Confident leading presentations to senior stakeholders
- Able to deliver against tight and complex deadlines
- Awareness of current design trends and attitudes to help inspire the team
- Have excellent on-set experience
- Be a brand ambassador for the team to make sure the work going out is to a high standard and on brand Lead and mentor junior designers when necessary.
- General studio housekeeping, such as filing, archiving and process management.
- Excellent creative standards
- Strong ideas with a portfolio to match
- Strong layout, typographic and visualizing skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Dedicated, passionate and challenging
- Ability to lead, manage and inspire
- Commercially minded
- Ability to deliver against tight and complex timelines, managing multiple and competing work priorities, demands.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Great progress reporting skills at every stage of the design process.
- Ability to adhere to branding style guides.
- Stress resistant and confident.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Works collaboratively and is willing to learn.
- Dedicated and passionate about a career in artworking.
- Self-motivated and a team player.
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and all Microsoft Office software.
Nice to haves
- Ability to artwork
Senior UX Designer and UX Designers
Closing 4 July 2018
- Cambridge University Press
- perm, temp, temp to perm
Senior Packaging Designer - Brand Agency
Closing 18 July 2018
Want more Senior Designer - MOO Creative Team jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Creative Team jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Design Director jobs, Design Manager jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs, Publishing Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.