Senior Designer - Creative Agency
We are working with an award winning, mid sized creative agency with an enviable client list. Brave and bold this team of brilliant minds place creativity at the heart of everything they do.
This agency has grown rapidly over the last six months and continues to do so. It’s a great time to join them as they are building on their huge successes and strengthening their talented creative team. They believe in the power of story telling, connecting and engaging brands with their target audiences and offer expertise in corporate comms and reporting as well as brand and digital, employee engagement and video. Clients and projects are varied and wide ranging and the ethos here is very collaborative.
We are looking for a talented senior designer to compliment the current team. As a senior designer you will play a key role in major projects and act as a mentor to support junior members of the team. You’ll offer an understanding of the strategic direction for key projects and clients and will bring an infectious passion and enthusiasm for the design industry as a whole, keeping up to date with the latest trends and innovations. You’ll work across projects ranging from corporate reporting to digital and brand engagement and will offer significant expertise in these areas.
What we are looking for:
- Solid experience working for a creative agency with expertise in brand engagement, corporate communications and digital.
- Experience producing annual reports for FTSE businesses.
- A deep passion for design and creativity as a whole and a drive to create work that exceeds expectations.
- Experience building client relationships, generating ideas and selling them into clients and colleagues.
- Experience mentoring and developing the careers of junior team members, championing and supporting their experiences.
- Experience thinking strategically. Drafting creative sections of proposals, presentations, pitch work for discussion with senior team members.
- Experience leading projects conceptually from start through to finish.
- Delegating task effectively and working with external suppliers and processes.
- Excellent communication skills. Confidence and ease presenting creative ideas both internally and externally.
- A deep passion for design and a strong belief that design matters.
If you are a Senior Designer looking to be part of an agency where creativity is treasured and embraced please get in touch with your up to date details. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Mid-weight Designer (Graphic Designer with pack expertise) for Butterfly London
Closing 1 January 2019
- Butterfly London
- Based On Experience
Closing 28 December 2018
- Text100 London
- Very Competitive + Fantastic Benefits Package
Want more Senior Designer - Creative Agency jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Project Manager jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.