Senior Designer - BloomingdalesThis job listing has expired
Bloomingdale’s has an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated Online Web Designer to contribute to our in-house creative team. We are looking for a candidate with outstanding creative design skills to work on multiple projects for Bloomingdales.com.
• Conceptualize and design marketing materials, including seasonal campaigns, editorials, homepages and site assets
• Elevate and evolve the site aesthetic while supporting the overall brand direction
• Participate in strategy meetings and partner with Buyers and Site Merchandisers to translate business strategy into creative concepts
• Generate multiple comps for each project.
• Conceptualizes larger campaigns and takes projects through to execution
• Have a solid understanding of site functionality, architecture, intuitive user interfaces, and navigation
• Must stay current with market trends to understand competitive landscape
• Implement efficient workflows and processes
• Develop design specs for production
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 3-4 years of high-end fashion experience within an ecommerce / internet related business.
• Expertise web site usability, including responsive web design.
• Must present an online Portfolio that includes high-end product and web experience.
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to adhere to deadlines.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Impeccable design sensibility
• Complete fluency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
• Team-oriented and have a collaborative approach to creative development
• Have a solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation
• Must have demonstrated expertise in creating online marketing solutions, including e-commerce websites, flash presentations, banner ads, landing pages and email marketing
• Proven innovative design and typographic skills
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Primary Location:United States-New York-New York- NY
Job:Creative, Branding, and Broadcast
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Want more Senior Designer - Bloomingdales jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Editorial Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.