Senior Designer - Beauty Brand
We're on the hunt for an awesome Senior Designer to join a buzzing central London creative department. You'll need to be super passionate about all things creative, have experience of design for the luxury industries, but most importantly, be crazy excited to be part of an industry leader in Social and Word of Mouth marketing.
The role will see you working alongside the rest of the creative team but primarily spearheading a team on an international beauty brand so an interest in hair, fashion and beauty is essential.
DAY-TO-DAY ACTIVITIES TYPICALLY INCLUDE:
In a nutshell you'll working within the design team on a market leader in the hair and beauty industry. You be tasked owning and leading the creative output on this account, producing campaigns, overseeing retainer content and developing our team with your impressive luxury / beauty design knowledge.
Designers are involved from the start of a brief right through to output. You will go further, helping guide the client on the future of the brand identity, be involved in ideations, project development and creation of content that across a variety of channels and mediums.
* Conceptualise, scope in and implement complex integrated campaigns
* Creative ideation and design thinking, on your own or as a team
* Delivering campaign and brand development, overseeing retainer workflow
* Art direction of both video and photography
* Ownership and quality oversight of all content outputted by the team
* Stay up-to-date with social platforms and industry trends
* Leading team members, collaborating with client service and community teams
* Confidently present work and build client relationships
* , Entrepreneurial with a team-player approach and a can-do attitude to go with it.
* Someone not afraid to push back, but always eager to support and find a solution
* Passion, passion, passion
* Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads and to understand the styles of a range of brands
* Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
* Meticulous attention to detail and a hunger for problem-solving
* Premium / luxury / beauty experience
* Agency experience highly desirable
Graphic designer for Graphic Impressions
Closing 14 February 2019
- Graphic Impressions
Junior Designer for Total Management Group
Closing 9 February 2019
- Total Management Group
- Salary Based On Experience
Want more Senior Designer - Beauty Brand jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Production Designer jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, POS Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.