Senior Designer, Advertising (Key Art) - Sky Creative
Sky Creative are looking for an outstanding Senior Designer to focus on key art and title art design for Sky's vast array of entertainment. Reporting into the Creative Director for Advertising Design, you'll develop creative responses from brief, visualise those ideas to a high standard and then see the development of campaigns through to delivery.
What you'll do:
- Create bold, exciting and thoughtful key art and title art design.
- Skilfully navigate each brief, delivering a wide range of responses.
- Craft high level visuals, with a sensitivity to visual storytelling.
- Art-direct retouchers and illustrators to produce high quality final artwork.
- Work independently and collaboratively with Creative Directors, Design Directors, Creatives, Retouchers, Artworkers, Producers and Marketing.
- Find design solutions that can flex across a range of digital and print formats.
- Mentor, inspire and engage with more junior members of the key art design team.
- Oversee and guide production, shoots, and post-production.
- Meet and direct talent on photo shoots.
- Build and deliver presentations to colleagues, clients and stakeholders that are clear and persuasive.
What you'll bring:
- A flair for design, an understanding of visual storytelling, strong typographic skills and an eye for detail.
- Proven excellence in creative ideation and execution.
- A love of great films and TV and a history of creating outstanding design work for the entertainment industry.
- The ability to think across different media – Print, Motion, Digital and Social Media.
- A good knowledge of production, shoots, and post-production.
- Good presentation skills, ability to hold a room and confident in presenting work at a senior level.
- A comprehensive understanding of Adobe software (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects & InDesign).
Sky Creative is Sky’s European Brand and Creative hub providing Brand Strategy, Brand Design, Advertising, Promotions, Broadcast Creative and Digital Design for multiple stakeholders across our European Markets.
From rebranding Sky Sports to designing key art and creating large-scale ATL campaigns for Sky’s commissions and original productions, we are uniquely placed to offer our people a huge range of exciting and diverse opportunities.
We believe that an in-house agency is the best of both worlds. A great portfolio of work with unrivalled proximity to our clients, programme makers and commissioners alike. We are passionate about what we do and share first-hand in the success of the brands, shows and content we help create, promote and market.
We’re committed to delivering brilliant creative, made by people that love what they do.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
How you'll work:
We know the world has changed, and we want to offer our employees the chance to collaborate at our unique office spaces, whilst enjoying the convenience of working from home.
We've adopted a hybrid working approach to give more flexibility on where and how we work. You'll find out more about what this means for this role during the recruitment process.
Your office base:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Graphic Designer Screens & Print
Closing 20 May 2023
- Frasers Group
Senior Assistant, Graphic Designer
Closing 10 May 2023
Closing 20 May 2023
- [email protected]
- perm, remote
Want more Senior Designer, Advertising (Key Art) - Sky Creative jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.