Empowering 20-somethings to look, feel and be their best so they can achieve amazing things.
At ASOS our 2,000+ ASOSers are immersed in the creative worlds, live on their mobiles and have a truly entrepreneurial attitude. As a company, we’re not trying to mimic or profit from youth culture – we are part of that youth culture.
There’s nothing that excites us more than finding talent, fuelling it, then letting it fly. Whether it’s developing the careers of our staff or investing in a new tech platform, we love knowing that we truly keep fashion moving forward.
Ultimately, we get excited by interesting individuals and we want to feed this individuality, empowering our people and customers to look, feel and be their best so they can achieve amazing things.
Based in our London office and reporting to the Lead Creative, the Senior Creative role sits within the ASOS Brand Experience team.
As an Senior Creative, you will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be tasked with delivering smart, agile creative concepts that play a meaningful role in culture and speak to 20 somethings globally.
We are looking for an energetic, collaborative individual who thinks differently, pushes boundaries and looking to challenge and move things forward. A strong appetite to influence change in consumer behaviour through storytelling and creativity is a must.
In the role you will collaborate with other members of the concepting team, working closely with Brand, Marketing, Social, Content, Fashion and Creative Tech to ensure a unified approach to the experiences and initiatives of an ambitious and rapidly evolving brand.
We’d love to meet someone with:
- Proven commercial experience within an agency, digital platform.
- An idea over execution approach to work.
- Strong experience in creative and art direction, commissioning, photography and casting. Awareness of design and video a bonus.
- An appetite to create work that occupies culture not ad-space.
- Be a consumer of culture, a talent spotter and taste-maker.
- The ability to confidently develop and articulate your ideas and present them clearly.
- A knowledge of the social landscape – but also how to subvert and even hack it.
- Narrative is crucially important – so an ability to tell stories and beyond is also a must.
- Be a positive team player, with an enthusiasm and passion for fashion.
- Fully conversant in professional design software (e.g. InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop).
Content Production Manager
Closing 13 December 2020
- perm, temp, temp to perm
Closing 3 January 2020
start January 2020
- Dekko Limited
- £22,000 to 25,000 p/a
Want more Senior Creative jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Copywriter jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Video Designer jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Executive jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.