We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
‘Reporting to the Lead Creative across the Entertainment portfolio, the ‘Senior Creative’ is responsible for demonstrating excellent idea generation and 360 thinking, with the ability to create compelling, world-class trailers, promos and social deliverables for our Sky Originals on-air campaigns.’ – Gregg, Lead Creative
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Work across the Entertainment channels including Sky 1, Witness, Atlantic, Arts, SYFY, E!, Universal, Pick and Challenge, you will be expected to manage the day-to-day running of the channel/s assigned to you. Making sure that the work produced is original, effective and made to the highest possible creative standards.
– Work well with your immediate team, offering help and productive advice as well as working with other disciplines across Sky Creative and other internal Sky stakeholders.
– Ensure output is of the highest quality, on brand, meets objectives and conforms to the brief’s requirements.
– Ensure that all output is editorially accurate and works to Sky Compliance and Ofcom guidelines.
– Demonstrate a good understanding of social trends and how to effectively integrate them into creative and design solutions.
– Demonstrate excellent knowledge and passion for the craft of making trailers.
– Generate and present a number of ideas/concepts for any project.
– Write great copy to a high professional standard.
– Have a flair for music, sound design and graphic design.
– Excellent track record in the production of TV promotions. You will have a great selection of promos that will show evidence of shoot, clip and graphics based work. Your promo reel must be attached to your application.
– Proven experience and success in creatively directing the work of others.
– Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro; ability to self op.
– Ability to translate brand and marketing campaigns into engaging, TV, digital and print creative.
– An understanding of 360 campaigns and deliverables.
– An understanding of the pressures and competition faced by Sky.
– Strong creative skills and creative judgement with a keen interest in art and media.
– A passion about Sky’s content and output. Ability to demonstrate that you push ideas to the limit.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about
Middleweight Creative Artworker
Closing 5 October 2019
- North West London
- £27,000 to 32,000 p/a
Senior Resource Manager - Sky Creative Agency
Closing 27 September 2019
- Sky Creative Agency
Want more Senior Creative jobs?
Want to find more Chief Creative Officer jobs, Creative jobs, Digital Creative Services Manager jobs, Creative Services Executive jobs, Creative Services Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.