Senior Creative Team for AnalogFolk
Your work will focus on tackling diverse briefs from a wide variety of famous brands. You’ll be expected to come up with and develop famous, attention-grabbing ideas that will have real value for a modern, highly digitally literate audience. In addition to excellent conceptual thinking, you’ll need strong craft skills (usually, but not limited to, copywriting or design/art direction), so these experiences and communications can reach their potential.
As a Senior Creative, you’ll know how ideas can be brilliantly executed on a tactical level and have the ability to think on a more strategic, big brand level too. You will also be expected to look for additional opportunities that lie beyond the brief.
The ideal candidates will have high-level agency experience and an award-winning portfolio of well-crafted, contemporary projects. They’ll be overflowing with great ideas, have strong communication and collaboration skills and an ambition to do amazing, envy-of-their-peers, work.
Through experience and clear expertise, they’ll engender trust with those they work with, guiding projects to the best possible creative output. They’ll be able to also be bloody nice and enjoy the company of other bloody nice people (who are equally hungry to make amazing work).
You will work into, and be supported by AnalogFolk’s creative directors.
The creative goal at AnalogFolk is to make remarkable work that has value for both our client brands and the people that interact with it. And by ‘remarkable’ we mean famous, stand-out or innovative – literally ‘worthy of remark’. The way to achieve this is through a combination of super-sharp ideas and exceptional craft.
Skills and experience:
- A track record of coming up with and developing remarkable creative concepts
- An award-winning portfolio
- A self-starting, entrepreneurial approach that isn’t dependent on continual direction and support
- A proven area of craft expertise (e.g. copy, art direction, design)
- An understanding of the possibilities and opportunities in digital, encompassing an interest in both the latest tech and new approaches to the more familiar
- Experience with storytelling through film/video
- Excellent communication skills
- A high-level ability to develop, articulate and explain ideas so that others (including clients) comprehend them, love them and buy into them.
- The ability to put together a compelling presentation,
- The ability to collaborate with, and guide, all disciplines
- An active creative, cultural life
- General awesomeness
What we look for…
Everyone brings their individual skills to AnalogFolk, however, there are five principles which we are proud to have and look for in all new our recruits:
- Be Remarkable
- Make things
- Find a way
- Fail brilliantly
- Be nice
You need to be clever, creative and enthusiastic and able to work in an open and collaborative way. We look for people who are dedicated to innovation and thrive on the freedom to grow and experiment. There is an opportunity to share your knowledge and also learn so we love ambitious and motivated people.
Closing 18 March 2019
- Creative Recruitment
- £24,000 to 25,000 p/a
Head of Product for Foreign & Commonwealth Office
Closing 11 March 2019
- Foreign & Commonwealth Office
- 65,705 p/a
Want more Senior Creative Team jobs?
Want to find more Art Director jobs, Creative jobs, Creative Director jobs, Creative Team jobs, Design Director jobs, Digital Art Director jobs, Digital Creative Director jobs, Digital Design Director jobs, Digital Director jobs, Digital Campaign Director jobs, Digital Project Director jobs, Head of Digital jobs, Creative Services Director jobs, Head of Content jobs, Head of Production jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.